Listening to the most today:
1) HCDR
2) RRF
3) FTR
4) AYDY
5) HB
6) Something Wild
7) Blooddrunk

Seems like HCDR is the best album for me in terms of appreciate:listen ratio and Bodom Beach Terror for song. I can't get enough of "wash your hands in the lake of your blood, just before you die" or whatever he says, followed by that amazing melody. I used to love the atmospheric sections but it's either I listened to those songs too much or something because I can't get through most of the old songs without pressing next. The only bits of COB music that can give me that musical high these days are high energy melodic parts like BBT and SKO choruses.

You probably think I'm crazy that I don't rate Hatebreeder so highly, but the fact of the matter is most of the rhythm on that album is boring. For instance, Downfall has some amazing parts like the intro and leads, but the parts in between are long and standard. I only have SNBN and TDE on my ipod these days since they're the only ones I can listen the entire way through nowadays. Both of them are truly elite songs all the way through.

And for the millionth time, I'm gonna say that RRF is a super underrated album around here just because it doesn't sound like people want it to. I've been reading stupid shit like the music doesn't flow, which is absolutely ridiculous. All of the songs are extremely well written and flow PERFECTLY. Something Wild and HB (and to some extent AYDY and BD) are the only albums that suffer with flow and piecing song bits together. I seriously can't understand how someone can be a COB fan and not love songs like SKO and NMF to death. The other songs on the album are mostly quite good pieces of metal music that will go under appreciated. Pussyfoot miss suicide is such a great song but it's so incredibly different than most COB that people think it's shit. Personally, I think Pussyfoot is more enjoyable and more well written than songs like Wrath Within, Black Widow, or Northern Comfort.

You're someone who can only listen to bits of Bodom here and there, what can I say other than I don't agree. There's plenty of stuff in the music I get kicks from. I can listen to FTR all way thru without any major disturbing feelings. Hatebreeder is greatness, but there's a bit more disturbing parts at the second half of the album. RRF is mostly just disturbing and causes me a headache. Why can't I love Not My Funeral? The vocals are fucking annoying and the music is mediocre at best. Just my sincere feelings. And the sound is what fits best the songwriting at hand. I can't imagine Alexi honestly digs that boring thash riffing so much. RRF is like there's an idea and then there's a minute of filling material in between.

That last sentence shows me that you have no idea of any theory. RRF beats the shit out of any other COB - technical whise. I know you don't like their new style but musically seen, it is easily their best album.

That last sentence shows me that you have no idea of any theory. RRF beats the shit out of any other COB - technical whise. I know you don't like their new style but musically seen, it is easily their best album.

Do you care about anything other than technical proficiency in music?

Do you care about anything other than technical proficiency in music?

Yah, we care that dani filth's daughter does not know how to read or write because her mom cut the dad out of the daughter's life so she could keep the girl dumbed down cuz of some shit she read in la vey the satanic witch.

Reading, writing, and technique are the most important three things

damn i cant understand why the hell u dont like not my funeral, it easily goes to my top5, unfortunately i only like 6 songs of the 9 (yes cob is a very consistant band in my point of view)

HCDR
FTR
AYDY
HB
BD
RRF
SW

Look, joonas is dani filth. He still has a sexual relationship with the mother of his child. He allows the child to be miseducated. Ergo he is subordinate to a woman. And that is not bushido. It is not bushido for the man holding the highest dan to be subordinate to a woman especially to the point of his child not being in his control. Therefore it is my duty as the student of the former highest belt to beat joonas ass.

Joonas, dont cry. This is not the first time we have seen this problem with high belts. But there has never been a female holding the highest dan so there is no precedence to establish female dominance within bushido. Show us you have the honor and wisdom sufficient to forever solve this problem. Publicly lose to a girl. It is the only way. Because we both know you will not enter into celibacy to secure peace . You must either fight me or go very traditional and marry me. Either way you will be receiving many challenges on the grounds that you bowed to a female challenger. Your lack of response is already leading others to think you weak. So what is it going to be? You want a woman of bushido or are you going to keep that evil harlot forever?

I mean we still have a date for Bast right? I am just posting this for public interest right?

wut?? RRF the best album, hell no. nothing can beat FTR, just listen to the melodic music,the creativity and the perfect growl vocal,Alexi is at his best, just like all of the members, I'm not saying that RRF is shit but FTR is a masterpiece, RRF is good but look at the creativity of FTR, like the epic solos of Follow the reaper, Kissing the shadows,Children of Decadence, Bodom After Midnight...after all there is only one song on that album which i dislike, and its Everytime I Die, I don't know why but I think its just damn boring.