Your reviews on each album

Something Wild - 8 ½/10
Hatebreeder - 9/10
Follow the Reaper - 7/10
Hate Crew Deathroll - 8 ½/10
Are You Dead Yet? - 7 ½/10
Blooddrunk - 9/10

Yes, Blooddrunk and Hatebreeder are my favorites, followed by Something Wild, and hell yeah I prefer Hate Crew Death Roll and Are You Dead Yet? over Follow The Reaper.

In fact, I don't really like Follow the Reaper (But it got a 7 cause there's Children Of Decadence on it.)

Something Wild - 9/10
- ace​
Hatebreeder - 10/10
- perfection...​
Follow the Reaper - 9/10
- The songs on their individual, rather than the whole album, stands out to me...​
Hate Crew Deathroll - 9 ½/10
- its my ear candy...:headbang:
Are You Dead Yet? - 5½/10
- i only liked 5 songs from AYDY​
Blooddrunk - 7/10
- have to listen 600 more times to really give a thought on that..​

I can understand if you're of the musical persuasion to like old Bodom more than new Bodom, it's just a different style. And while I personally prefer newer Bodom, I love both, and can see where that would differ from person to person.

What I don't understand, though, is how (regardless of which you like more) you can honestly think Blooddrunk is worse than AYDY (even if you don't particularly like either).

To me, Blooddrunk gets back more to the HCDR sound, which is my personal favorite. Not to mention, Alexi (and the rest of the band) say it is the album where the sound is most true and unique to Bodom.

Something Wild:7.5/10
Hatebreeder:9/10
Follow the Reaper:10/10
Hate Crew DeathRoll:8.5/10
Are You Dead Yet?:4/10 (Im not just being a bodom fanboy. I seriously have given this album many chances and this album just doesnt grow on me. I like Living dead beat and the Bodom themed song, the name escapes me.)
Blooddrunk:9/10 ( Not there best but damn I love this album.)

Something Wild:7.5/10
Hatebreeder:9/10
Follow the Reaper:10/10
Hate Crew DeathRoll:8.5/10
Are You Dead Yet?:4/10 (Im not just being a bodom fanboy. I seriously have given this album many chances and this album just doesnt grow on me. I like Living dead beat and the Bodom themed song, the name escapes me.)
Blooddrunk:9/10 ( Not there best but damn I love this album.)

Bastards of Bodom

Something Wild:10/10
Hatebreeder: 10/10
Follow the Reaper: 9.5/10
Hate Crew Deathroll: 10/10
Are You Dead Yet?: 10/10
Blooddrunk:-1/10

:devil:
Попробуйте оспорить!!!!:kickass:

Something Wild: 9/10

Hatebreeder: 10/10

Follow the Reaper: 10/10