8) Hate Me!
9) Blooddrunk
10) Angels Don't Kill
11) Follow the Reaper
12) Downfall
Encore
13) Are You Dead Yet?
14) Hate Crew Deathroll

If they had honestly played this setlist even if the DVD recording was taking place... there would be 9 out of 14 songs similar to CRY. They're mad.

If they had honestly played this setlist even if the DVD recording was taking place... there would be 9 out of 14 songs similar to CRY. They're mad.
Yeah, they played the same songs as the ugly world tour because wacken was a part of the ugly world tour but still they should have swapped it up. Also I saw an interview with Roope and he said they will be touring north america in Janurary 2012

Nope, when I saw them live last month in NYC they played that setlist with Needled 24/7 and Was It Worth

The reason they didnt play those 2 songs is just because they only had 75 min instead of 90, so they had to cut out 2-3 songs from their setlist..

Yeah, they played the same songs as the ugly world tour because wacken was a part of the ugly world tour but still they should have swapped it up. Also I saw an interview with Roope and he said they will be touring north america in Janurary 2012

Awesome!! Hope to see them again in that case.

Hope they change up the set list in 2012. They should do a "Following the Reaper" tour and play nothing but songs pre AYDY. This would make me a happy panda.

They should do a "Following the Reaper" tour and play nothing but songs pre AYDY. This would make me a happy panda.

I once suggested they should consider submerging into an old-school COB mode at the middle of the gig, change the background artwork to FTR (or make one fore Hatebreeder) and play 6-8 songs from the first three albums back to back, before starting to play new songs again. I know it sounds wild and could stir the energy flow out of balance and upset some fans of the newer material, but it would be something different at least and respect for those who have a special place for the older material in heart. At least worth an experiment. A moment of no lights during the background change, then start with a song with movie quote or something. There's so much they could do. Maybe not a good idea for constant use (to not divide the whole thing to 2 separate tents) but an experiment.

I once suggested they should consider submerging into an old-school COB mode at the middle of the gig, change the background artwork to FTR (or make one fore Hatebreeder) and play 6-8 songs from the first three albums back to back, before starting to play new songs again. I know it sounds wild and could stir the energy flow out of balance and upset some fans of the newer material, but it would be something different at least and respect for those who have a special place for the older material in heart. At least worth an experiment. A moment of no lights during the background change, then start with a song with movie quote or something. There's so much they could do. Maybe not a good idea for constant use (to not divide the whole thing to 2 separate tents) but an experiment.

That would be a good experiment.

All I know is at the Orlando show when they started playing all the older stuff, the crowd went fucking nuts! Children of Bodom(the song) started to play and I just got goose bumps....very awesome.

Sounds pretty cool. They could also shove those pyrogaynics up their ass and play a true metal show. But yeah, maybe it wouldn't work too often but at least they could try it once.