Sheffield Gig on Friday

Jan 17, 2007
Just like to say I hope everyone who is off to the gig on Friday has a great time.:headbang:

I am off on holiday tomorrow for a week (our first with our 18month old daughter ) so hopefully when I get back there will be loads of reviews, comments and pictures from the gig to make me feel a bit better about missing it.

VALANX - I will get back to you next week after we get back

Just like to say I hope everyone who is off to the gig on Friday has a great time.:headbang:

I am off on holiday tomorrow for a week (our first with our 18month old daughter ) so hopefully when I get back there will be loads of reviews, comments and pictures from the gig to make me feel a bit better about missing it.

Cheers mate, have a great time on your holiday!!! :headbang:

Long time no see Man in Black! where have you been!
Sorry to hear you wont be going the gig!

Aww, thanks very much :) I'm sure we will have a ball! :headbang: Hope you enjoy your hols and have some nice weather!!

we wish you a lot of fun in sheffield :headbang:

it´s a little bit too far for us to travel now and too expencive too to add this gig in our tourplans right now :cry:

we just invested additional money in paint and furniture - i know- who needs new furniture and new wallpapers when saxon is on tour ? :lol:

but the fact or the thought of that ONLY saxon is playing is wonderful

nothing against the fore-bands but saxon PURE is better than unsafe sex :kickass:

so they can play even longer - one more two more three more four more...... (nice biff-game btw) :D

in the end they begin to play the songs from the start again

so ram the location down for us :headbang:

*don´t forget to take some pictures for others that aren´t able to join the gig*

that was not a request

that was an order :D

well then i think i missed something...

finally found the message that they don´t play alone

only5ji.jpg

nowadays nothing is persistant any more :p

wish you a good support then !

I've never heard of Existend :p

I'm getting deja vu of buggering off to the bar last time the support was on when we went to the City Hall! :loco:

Pax this will make you laugh.I have already been delayed by 1 hour.So i will now be leaving Leicester at 2.Mind you i think its only 1 1/2 hour drive.I will ring you at some point and you can tell me which pub you are in.I will get directions from the staff at the hotel.

You guys should be fully lubricated before you get to the gig:kickass: . Have a good time. Anyone going to the gig who wants to but me an extra large shirt I will be glad to send over some money or even paypal you for it. I here there will be special shirts made for this show and I would love to have one. My email srk66@hotmail.com.