Shirt request!!!!!!!!!

Neuntoter

New Metal Member
May 8, 2003
Sweden
Adde! anyone else!

A shirt I'd love to own:

Old logo....in dark red (like on the "angel"/for funerals to come shirt) or white!

nothing just an old logo!!!!!!!!!

There's no shirt with a red logo. There are 10 t-shirts, of which 5 were sold, with the old logo in white. I'm not completely sure though it might be that all 10 were sold. It happened very recently and people (me including) paid quite some money for it, so I don't think it'll end up on Ebay that soon.

eh yes there is. the for funeral to come shirt has a red logo. i know. i own one. redlogo, angel on a cresent moon, for funerals to come and logo on the back. dunno about any value since i bought it from adde a fucking like 9 years ago or more.

Ah yes.......And a pretty penny we did pay brother, but it was worth it.
That is one thing that I havnt really started collecting yet is shirts. I have one of the rarest shirts out there and a LFDGD shirt and thats it. What other rare shirts are out there (being from the U.S. they are hard as hell to find. You could never walk into your neighborhood record store and see any.)
Does anyone have any kind of shirt list? Or maybe the question should be who knows of the most shirts. List them for me eh, I really am interested in buying them all eventually.

I have a 'Once we were gods' shirt... no idea how rare it is. My favorite is still the BMD shirt Im wearing in my avatar. Overall, I have 8 Katatonia shirts, plus the 'teargas' skinny t my wife has.