Shirts

Dreamin of an endless war

New Metal Member
Apr 20, 2007
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew a site that sold Borknagar t shirts...ive looked and looked many times but havent been able to find any...so yeah id appreicate the help

I bought a Epic longsleeve at Bodymap in Oslo last november, and it says on their page that you can call them to order anything they have in the store, I dont know how well this would work if you're not Norwegian though.

''For å gjøre bestillings tiden kortere for deg som vil kjøpe noe fra siden, har vi bestemt at ordren må ringes inn til butikken. Titt på siden, finn ut hva du vil ha og ring til oss på 22426158. Husk også at vi har masse i butikken som ikke ligger på nett, dette kan også bestilles over telefon!''
- www.Bodymap.no

Apparently it's pretty hard to find them. Unless you're willing to get a second hand one that was probably owned by a fat sweaty metalhead before hand.

I got my Epic one from a small local metal store. So can't complain.

I got the Epic t-shirt but I bought to a friend (brand new of course). he said me the Borknagar t-shirts are sold very fast and always are sold out... he got the Empiricism t-shirt and he bought it at sweden store in 2001.

I'm searching other borknagar t-shirts, but if in Europe are sold out... there's no hope to find one here in Chile.

europe: metalmerchant
north america: cmdistro <- right now they're not active, but they had plenty of Borknagar shirts in the pas. should be back online soon.

never forget to check eBay regulary, they have some pretty rare stuff up on auction sometimes. such as 1998/1999 tourshirts and really rare older shirts.

I got the Epic t-shirt but I bought to a friend (brand new of course). he said me the Borknagar t-shirts are sold very fast and always are sold out... he got the Empiricism t-shirt and he bought it at sweden store in 2001.

I'm searching other borknagar t-shirts, but if in Europe are sold out... there's no hope to find one here in Chile.

you can find the "alternatives"... made in peru....

anyway, in my case also, i want some ORIGINAL BORKNAGAR T - Shirt! :headbang:

check out the Dutch mailorder Displeased Records

they have the old Borknagar S/T shirt and longsleeve, and Epic shirt.

I think they deliver worldwide and payment with Paypal, creditcard or bank transfer is possible.

http://www.sound-cave.com

I bought just today a long-sleeve of the debut album

Thanks for posting this!

So - how do t-shirt sizes in Europe run vs US T-shirt sizes? Like, are Large t-shirts from Europe smaller or larger than Large t-shirts from the US? I'm tempted to order a shirt, but I'm a very small woman, and I want a Borknagar shirt...not a Borknagar dress.

Though that is an idea. Dear Borknagar - please make band dresses.

Sizes stuff is crazy! Usually European tshirts are smaller than American, but it always depends on the brand. Usually all the sites have a size chart, which is the best way to know, comparing with one that you already have and fits you.
If you are skinny, you can always "reconstruct" the tshirt, make someone reduce it for you (or yourself if you are a sewing master!). Here you can find good examples: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=348.0 , hope it's useful

Hey does anyone know where you can buy a Quintessence one online? I can only find Empiricism, Epic and the self titled.

^ check out the link Svartmetall posted for a Q-shirt.

anyone knows if/when there will be Origin merchandise?
Haha I totally didn't notice that, sorry!

As far as I know, no origin merchandise has been made. I could be totally wrong though.

I just got a Quintessence t-shirt for around £7 this week. Found it at a festival. Along with that got a Solefald tee too. Never been so happy in my life. Also picked up Borknagar's self titled and The Archaic Course for extremely cheap AND Age of Silence for £4.