Shirts

^ great bargain for that Quintessence shirt :)

which Solefald shirt? the Red For Fire girly?

Indeed. I'd have prefered the Red for Fire male tee, I just hate the girlys. The only other Solefald tee they had there was the disgusting longsleeve (seriously what were they thinking?). I was tempted to pick up a few Arcturus t-shirts for similar prices but I found the designs to be too dull and I'd rather not pay money for just their mere logo on my chest (unless it was the old logo). I'm very fussy.

haha what's wrong with the longsleeve? I ordered mine the day it was released through Plastichead and worn it like a million times already. it's fun to see strange looks from people at concerts when I'm wearing that shirt, being the only guy with a shirt that is not black :D

the only Arcturus shirt I have right now is the hoodie with The Sham Mirrors artwork, indeed it's a bit dull, but that's what makes it kind of unique as well. There are like 3 different prints of LMI, one has a large front print if that's the kind of design you're looking for, just check PHD

haha what's wrong with the longsleeve? I ordered mine the day it was released through Plastichead and worn it like a million times already. it's fun to see strange looks from people at concerts when I'm wearing that shirt, being the only guy with a shirt that is not black :D

the only Arcturus shirt I have right now is the hoodie with The Sham Mirrors artwork, indeed it's a bit dull, but that's what makes it kind of unique as well. There are like 3 different prints of LMI, one has a large front print if that's the kind of design you're looking for, just check PHD

It's just... TOO RED. That and the designs are not my thing, I prefer something a bit more minimal. I'd be interested in seeing someone actually daring to wear it, provide photos please :p

I just ordered the Empiricism hoodie. Anyone here had some experience with that site before? Any trouble with them?

Well, they originally rejected my order, as shipping costs to the USA are too high for them to just send the shirt. (Apparently they need a 15 Euro minimum order, and the shirt is something like 14.30 Euro). So, I cancelled that one, and resubmitted an order for the shirt, and an Elvis box. (Not an Elvis box-set of music, but a little metal box with a picture of Elvis on it. I always need boxes to store stuff, and you can't really go wrong with The King.)

Here's hoping I don't get 2 t-shirts.

wow, that's kinda cool, apparently they reprinted the Empricism merch due to high demand!!!
I'm considering to buy a hooded sweater.

about the mailorder: yeah I've bought there before, a few shirts some years ago. I remember it took quite a long time because they didn't have one of them in stock. but they keep you updated and offered a full refund, but I decided to wait, and it was totally worth it!

I'm having my parents order me an XL Empiricism hoodie for Christmas. Good thing I stuck with the XL if you claim the sizes are smaller than advertised.

I got my Empiricism hoodie today, I'm very pleased, luckily I ordered a size bigger than usual, the Large does seem more like a Medium to me

When did you order?

I ordered half a month ago, and heard nothing beyond the 'order confirmation' email. I'm hoping it's just delayed because I'm in the US. I sent them an email asking if it's shipped yet.

(Dear US Customs - it's just a shirt and a box. Please let me have my shirt and box.)

OMG Zeph's face! O:

Also from the mention of Simen.
I love this photo of him. <3
l_1fa1774678c92f52b59d0d474a50bf32.jpg

When did you order?

I ordered half a month ago, and heard nothing beyond the 'order confirmation' email. I'm hoping it's just delayed because I'm in the US. I sent them an email asking if it's shipped yet.

(Dear US Customs - it's just a shirt and a box. Please let me have my shirt and box.)

I'm not exactly sure, but it took something like two weeks for it to get to me, but Norway is a lot closer than the US.