Shirts

^I'm going to buy that, still waiting for my Archaic Course t-shirt to arrive.. I'll be in love because TAC is like probably one of my fav Borknagar albums..

653b_1.JPG

7f29_12.JPG

Bloody imageshack isn't working, but last I checked Andreas had awful taste in fashion anyway, so I can imagine what one it is.

I like Andreas' shirts.

They all look like he got jacked up on a caffeine bender, didn't sleep for 4 days, and started scrawling Calculus equations and Physics formulas all over them with a white pen. All while giggling to himself and muttering in Swedish.

I finally got my shirt! :headbang:

It was sent off from Germany on the 20th of December, and I received it today. My friend is also happy; I got around the mandatory minimum order by getting one for her as well, at her request.

This is my photo of it, with the roommate in the background, taken on my cell phone. It's not the best photo, but let's call it 'art' and it'll be good. :p

Guess I'm the only one wearing a self-made Bork tee in a graduation photo shot (didn't remember to dress up for the occasion, lol)

orla.jpg

I can't stand home mad shirts, I meade one for Iron Maiden and Soilwork and the yboth turned out really bad and faded fast. That is awesome though :p

Guess I'm the only one wearing a self-made Bork tee in a graduation photo shot (didn't remember to dress up for the occasion, lol)

orla.jpg

AHHA! I proper photo of you Maria! :p
I'd happily make my own shirts and stuff, it's kind of hard if a girl wants to be fashionable but still show off her favourite bands etc. So I put patches or just sew in names onto my coats/jeans/non-band t-shirts.

My infamous fluffy coat has an inverted Norwegian flag and "Arcturus" on my left arm, I'll have to take a photo. I might try and sew the Borknagar logo onto my jeans sometime, it'd be a major pain though.

Home made clothes FTW!

Most bad ass metal shirt of any kind is the Hordanes Land hoodie from Emperor. I own the old version and it's pretty much the only metal shirt my metal-handicapped friends actually admit is really cool looking. I love it so much!

You can still get it on Plastic Head, I think.

Glad you like it :p

it's kind of hard if a girl wants to be fashionable but still show off her favourite bands etc.

Indeed! Girlies are usually either too small or have an awful round neck which is even worse than guy's. And as I only like logo tshirts I have about 0 to choose. As I haven't learned -yet- how to sew properly and don't want to bother ol'grandma, I recently went for the cut-and-knot option, which it is not bad at all!

arctee.jpg

This was once a XXL-guy's Arcturus tee. This gives a lovely-fashionable length :p

Nice Vogue thread, lol

did it have the "Rise and Fall" artwork on the sleeves and back? If so, you "ruined" a very rare collector's item!! :cry:

Is 40 dollars for a used/worn "The Archaic Course - Leading The Archaic Course across Europe 1998-1999" tour t-shirt too much? I got it on ebay, the seller didn't say it was used/worn (not that I mind), but I was under the impression it was new which is why I paid so much. But if this is a rare/hard to get shirt, then I'll feel a bit better for paying so much. The shirt is in great condition considering it is almost 10 years old. I have 4 year old band shirts in waaaay worse condition. But yes, I'm wondering if anyone would know is I paid too much or if it was a fair price.

tourshirts always become very rare after a while, because the only way you're normally able to get one is to, well, go to their shows! since yours is in like new condition as you described it, I think 40 buck is a fair price.
oh btw, could you please check for me if/when they played in Holland, that date should probably be the last time they were in my country :(

tourshirts always become very rare after a while, because the only way you're normally able to get one is to, well, go to their shows! since yours is in like new condition as you described it, I think 40 buck is a fair price.
oh btw, could you please check for me if/when they played in Holland, that date should probably be the last time they were in my country :(

I just checked for you and well, it's got 2 years worth of shows printed in a circle with the name of the city proceeded by the day/month. I don't know many cities in Holland, plus I am only familiar with major European cities anyways (and a lot of these shows are in smaller ones I've never heard of) so I can't figure out which is Holland. When I can later I'll take a high-res photo and you can have a look for yourself.