Shirts

Glad you like it :p

arctee.jpg

This was once a XXL-guy's Arcturus tee. This gives a lovely-fashionable length :p

Nice Vogue thread, lol

I love that shirt design! In fact, I love both your shirts.

I was going to paint the Bork logo on a shirt with pink sparkly paint if I couldn't have found a shirt, but I love the Empiricism shirt so much that I have no need to paint one.

So I'll paint a Vintersorg shirt instead. In pink sparkly paint. Because I can.

Glad you like it :p

Indeed! Girlies are usually either too small or have an awful round neck which is even worse than guy's. And as I only like logo tshirts I have about 0 to choose. As I haven't learned -yet- how to sew properly and don't want to bother ol'grandma, I recently went for the cut-and-knot option, which it is not bad at all!

arctee.jpg

This was once a XXL-guy's Arcturus tee. This gives a lovely-fashionable length :p

Nice Vogue thread, lol

One of my hates for Girlie tees is the short sleeves. One part I hate about my body the most is the top of my arms, so having to show them is a no no! Only girlie tee I've ever bought has been Solefald's because.. well.. it's Solefald.

I won't dare cut up one of my band t-shirts, but both my Vintersorg and Therion t-shirts have gotten old, mishaped and faded from the washing, so I might cut them up into something nice for summer!

I really love that Arcturus shirt though, it's wonderful!

http://www.metalmerchant.com/detail...19&bandname=BORKNAGAR&genre=Black+/+Death&ID=

I just ordered this a few days ago, I was wondering, has anyone else ordered from this site, and if so how long did it take to ship to you. I live in Canada, and I'm expecting a 2-3 month wait until I see this shirt, I could be wrong however. Just wondering if anyone would know and could help me out. Thank!

Expect it to take a couple of weeks for it to be sent out, but once it is, it should only take another week or two.

Mine took two weeks in shipment, but that was also (inadvertantly) over Christmas.

I got an Arcturus hoody too, got it from Plastichead a few months ago. Also have an Arcturus wallet :lol: And an Arcturus shirt and a tour shirt from Shipwrecked in Europe tour.

Got a Borknagar longsleeve as well, from Epic :)

those shirts might be official, i've seen the exact same designs on some other site (it could be on plastichead as you said, i'm not sure), but i've checked some shirts i used to wear and those look rather crappy - having only the front print and stuff like that. if i was still wearing this kind of shirts i'd rather do the shopping on some other site tbh

Well my Empiricism hoodie kicks ass, I got it from MetalMerchant... now I'm just looking for a nice Arcturus Longsleeve/Hoodie... I might go with Plastichead however I think it's cheaper on that other site. I just don't want to get stuck with a shitty shirt.

I live in Canada :p Pounds are worth twice as much of our money. The 9.99 one is cheap but the 17.50 ones... I can get the same shirt from the other site for 33 dollars CAD (that is postage included)... that's a HUGE difference... 17.50 GBP + 6 GBP for shipping is much too much :erk:

There was an Ebay Store selling Arcturus logo shirts, I'll have to check and see if it's still there, Soul's Haven I believe, it also had the old black metal Ulver logo shirts.

There was an Ebay Store selling Arcturus logo shirts, I'll have to check and see if it's still there, Soul's Haven I believe, it also had the old black metal Ulver logo shirts.

I've seen that store.

Is that the same store that's in Mexico, and says that it'll take 3-4 weeks for them to ship your order? I've seen their shirts, and I'm pretty sure they're all bootlegs. 4 weeks to get a cheap, shoddy Vintersorg shirt? No thanks.

Anyways, it also appears that they're gone from eBay.