Shirts

If you're in the US, unless they raised the price of the shirt, you have to order more than one thing, or bargain with them, as the cost of the shirt itself is too cheap for them to ship to the US alone.

Also, as I think it's a very small operation, dealing with their Customer Service is an exercise in patience. But, they will work with you to make sure you're happy. I'd order from them again.

I'm glad I heard the info about the site, if I order from them I just want the Empiricism shirt(short sleeve) so I don't know how it will happen ordering time.

I'm glad I heard the info about the site, if I order from them I just want the Empiricism shirt(short sleeve) so I don't know how it will happen ordering time.

They'll tell you that they can't process the order without a certain minimum Euro limit reached, and they'll flat out refuse it.

I got around it by asking my friends, finding one who wanted a shirt for her son. (Sean is 6, has autism, and doesn't talk, but he loves Loves LOVES Borknagar. The magic combination of Hammond organ and blastbeats is just ear candy for him, and he 'sings' along. That and Madonna. Two great tastes that go great together. Now he has his first band shirt :lol: )

They'll tell you that they can't process the order without a certain minimum Euro limit reached, and they'll flat out refuse it.

I got around it by asking my friends, finding one who wanted a shirt for her son. (Sean is 6, has autism, and doesn't talk, but he loves Loves LOVES Borknagar. The magic combination of Hammond organ and blastbeats is just ear candy for him, and he 'sings' along. That and Madonna. Two great tastes that go great together. Now he has his first band shirt :lol: )
So what else can I do to get the shirt? Order a hoody of the shirt and a short sleeve? I think Zephyrus got ashirt from there so maybe he can help me out. Do you remember what the minimum Euro limit for buying was?
What about Plastichead as well?

So what else can I do to get the shirt? Order a hoody of the shirt and a short sleeve? I think Zephyrus got ashirt from there so maybe he can help me out. Do you remember what the minimum Euro limit for buying was?
What about Plastichead as well?

This is what I got:

"Hello XXX,

thanks for your order. Sorry we can not ship your order, because we have a minimum order value of Euro 15,00. Please
check in our store for additional items. Thank you.

Best regards
Lilijana"

I think the shirt was only 14,50 Euro, maybe you could ask to just charge you 15,00 for it so that it can get shipped.

^Speaking of Emperor, it seems the only place to get their merch is on Plastichead, unfortunately for me, I dont know if a 35 $ short sleeve shirt is worth it. I got me an Anthems longlseeve from JSR Direct a few years ago and now Emperor isnt on that site anymore. That shirt is getting older btw.

I asked the Metal Merchant seller about the Borknagar shirt and he said he wouldnt sell me it for 15 pounds, but rather 19.80 Euros overall. And I'm waiting for a response on how much that is in Dollars and how to go about ordering in the normal way.

I asked the Metal Merchant seller about the Borknagar shirt and he said he wouldnt sell me it for 15 pounds, but rather 19.80 Euros overall. And I'm waiting for a response on how much that is in Dollars and how to go about ordering in the normal way.

19.80 € = 31.0405 US$

^Cool, I got that much, I'm just waiting on a reply for tomorrow. I replied back at the bottom of the page and the MM man didn't see what I had wrote and replied back asking if I had replied? I wrote on the top of the e-mail this time around. :)
Yeah, that's not a bad price. I just need to stop by the bank on Monday and put money in. Btw, Que Appelle, I want to hear Tyr sometime. :p

Also hs LastFM not been scrobbling for you as well the past few days? At Que Appele

It hasn't been scrobbling for the past few days because I haven't beenn using it the past few days :) You have the right name at 'spinifex23', but I haven't been home due to the July 4th Holiday. Tyris great, you will love them.

Also, pay attention to the note on my profile there, I work with media software, so sometimes the scrobbler picks up some of the weird things I do. And sometimes, i just listen to different stuff! Like Yoik - God I love Yoik :headbang: