Shirts

liquidmetal

New Metal Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mexico City, Mexico
I am a huge fan of vintersorg yet cannot find any shirts. I have checked the website, but to no avail. Does anyone know where I can get a Vintersorg shirt in size large and short sleeves?

Thanks

I have the same problem dude. I emailed a guy from Napalm America and he said they are working on getting merch from their bands over here at decent prices. I guess we wait or go to Sweden to see Mr. V live.

The Focusing Blur longsleeves are everywhere. I at least found about 5 of them at a stall in a festival recently. Napalm Death should have the shirts up there still, I got my VOTSG and TFB long sleeves from there.

I can't say I know of any independant online stores that may sell them though. Just a bit of fishing around in google may help.

i don't think they're gonna send any merch over to the US. they ran out of Vintersorg shirts a while ago and sold them at rediculous prices. a few months ago you could get a TFB hoodie for only €8 and a VFTSG longsleeve for €6 because they wanted to get rid of them.
apparently they didn't ship them out to North America but rather maintained a "first come, first served" policy until they were gone, which went pretty fast. right now they still have TFB XL longsleeves, I suggest you better get one before they're all gone, as I don't expect them to either reprint them, or come up with new Solens Rötter merch... :Smug:

TFB Hoodies I've seen were always £30, which of course I refused to pay. Myself and a friend are hoping to start up working on our own Record store (for now will be online and later we'll open up a store in my city if it's successful). If we get it up and running we'll try and get some Vintersorg merch and I'll let you know k?

:D

I loved those cheap prices tho, I got me a great TFB hoodie for 10€ and was happy about it:) Also loved that the CDs were equally cheap (Fission for 1,5€!? Still can't believe it.)

I'm having the same problem, looking online for vintersorg shirts to no avail. I am interested in getting a till fjalls shirt . . .

I had my Vintersorg tee made by some random chick that makes shirts, i have a pic of it:

TFB and Visions were both 6€ a piece if i remember correctly... Was a great way for me to grab up the discography. Anyway, I'm shocked that no t-shirts are being made for the new album... I know local bands all over who don't have a problem with making like at least a 100 t-shirts and even hoodies and longsleeves and all that shite to sell. It would be nice if Napalm Records at least did something like that:D They don't have to make 50000 t-shirts, but they could at least offer something for the fans:/

I'm wondering what mr. V thinks of this? If you happen to stop by and check this thread mr. V, please comment. I'm sure you don't concern yourself as much with stuff like merchandise and prefer to focus on your music, but still.. get us some t-shirts! We WILL buy them!:*

Svartmetall said:
and I guess my Vintersorg shirt is rare :)
which one? Till Fjälls or Sun & Moon?
either way, yeah both are pretty rare and highly sought after indeed!

Vampyrian said:
who don't have a problem with making like at least a 100 t-shirts
yeah, like with those limited red/orange Dodheimsgard shirts. they were selling them for 40 bucks, which of course is way too much for one lousy shirt, but they were gone in no time!

yeah, like with those limited red/orange Dodheimsgard shirts. they were selling them for 40 bucks, which of course is way too much for one lousy shirt, but they were gone in no time!

40$? Well that's one band. The bands I was speaking about, sell their t-shirt at normal prices despite the fact that they're small bands and probably don't make a whole lotta profit from those t-shirts, yet they still have them made. Anyway I still fail to see the point of Vintersorg having no new merchandise whatsoever.:/

which one? Till Fjälls or Sun & Moon?
either way, yeah both are pretty rare and highly sought after indeed!

Sun & Moon :)

but now, I ordered a Till Fjälls shirt in nice quality (condition) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glad* :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I've had several oppurtunities to obtain that Till Fjälls shirt the last couple of years (so it is not THAT rare), but that awful text on the back totally ruins it, in my opinion. what was it again? "For Kung Och Fosterland", or something like that.

Vampyrian said:
Anyway I still fail to see the point of Vintersorg having no new merchandise whatsoever.:/
I'm starting to suspect there will be no new merchandise at all, just like with Borknagar's Origin.

I've had several oppurtunities to obtain that Till Fjälls shirt the last couple of years (so it is not THAT rare), but that awful text on the back totally ruins it, in my opinion. what was it again? "For Kung Och Fosterland", or something like that.

Exactly.
The shirt is not especially rare imo. but it can be hard to find from time to time. I have the longsleeve of Till Fjälls (totally fucked-up fit as always when it's LS) and yes, the text on the back totally ruins it for me. Never wear it anymore... :cry:

Exactly.
The shirt is not especially rare imo. but it can be hard to find from time to time. I have the longsleeve of Till Fjälls (totally fucked-up fit as always when it's LS) and yes, the text on the back totally ruins it for me. Never wear it anymore... :cry:
I don't think it's that bad. I mean, it's an not completely un-commonl phrase which usually (as in this case) is used simply with the meaning "to do your outmost, to put your soul into it". Maybe some retarded left-wing extremists interpret is as nazism (in their eyes what isn't?), but they are idiots and should be ignored as such.

It's miles better than all the cheesy crap I see in the Napalm Records catalogue.

Ah, and on a related note. Hebbe, please don't putt "Epic Pagan Folkmetal from Asarum" on your Skald shirts. :)

But a grey shirt with just this picture would be awesome!
runefront.jpg