Shirts

I don't really see the point in buying a tour t-shirt if I didn't go to any of the gigs.

Could you guys try and make Borknagar hoodies like the one Øystein is wearing in the making off video? They're not so in your face and they're something only a fan of the band would notice. :headbang:

I just got mine, and sadly both the "band vorne" and "band hinter" shirts are exactly the same :S
Complain, because that sucks man :(

I don't really see the point in buying a tour t-shirt if I didn't go to any of the gigs.

Could you guys try and make Borknagar hoodies like the one Øystein is wearing in the making off video? They're not so in your face and they're something only a fan of the band would notice. :headbang:

Agreed to both points. Although sometimes the shirts have the tourdates on them and it's unavoidable, but since I already have a wicked Borknagar hoodie and an Archaic Course tour shirt circa 1999 (wish I went to the show :( ) I am fine with what I have, maybe Universal launch will get some new merch out.

Yes, there will be stuff available after release :)

Agah, I can see how the people at the merch- place could be confused, those shirts were very alike for some reason. Send them a mail and complain about it.

Merchandise without the bands faces would be awesome. Don't get me wrong, you're not the ugliest bunch of guys I've seen, but wearing you on me all the time is a bit much.

Haha yeah I generally tend to dislike wearing shirts with people on them.

My Borknagar shirt has pics of the band members on the back, yet I don't really mind, because that was the only one I could find in my size.

Plus, having Asgeir Mickelson guarding my right shoulder blade just makes me sleep easier at night.

Sweet, I'm hoping the new line of merch will include a black zipped hoodie with the Bork logo on the chest and a huge dragon logo on the back.

I just got mine, and sadly both the "band vorne" and "band hinter" shirts are exactly the same :S

Damn, that's too bad... So which one did you get, with the band on front or back?
When I went to the concert I bought one with the "dragon" logo on front :)

My Borknagar shirt has pics of the band members on the back, yet I don't really mind, because that was the only one I could find in my size.

Plus, having Asgeir Mickelson guarding my right shoulder blade just makes me sleep easier at night.
right, but it must be different for us girls you know :p i don't have any Borknagar shirt at all, and no idea how the one you're talking about looks... but i wouldn't mind small band members photos on the back either, something like this:
35853.jpg

i just hope for some nice Universal shirts designs, and keeping my fingers crossed they won't forget us girls this time :Smug:

right, but it must be different for us girls you know :p i don't have any Borknagar shirt at all, and no idea how the one you're talking about looks... but i wouldn't mind small band members photos on the back either, something like this:
35853.jpg

i just hope for some nice Universal shirts designs, and keeping my fingers crossed they won't forget us girls this time :Smug:

I have this shirt in Longsleeve and Hoodie, I love it :D