Shit Happens

CRrEiTsIRED

New Metal Member
Jan 24, 2002
Visit site
Describe your life.
What is it like?

Will you still be 47 and living with you parents?

Describe yout life. Sordid details please. No judgments.

I'm a therapist... ho-ho-ho.

Some one give me a buzz.

Start describing. First thing that crossed your minfd. Your constipated? Ok, it happens to all of us, no one cares.

So yeah, sordid details, please.

well, i'm sure she's a lot more profficient at seeing the truth about people miles high than sober... either that or she needs to check the best before dates better on her yogurt from now on.
anyway, my life is like waiting for me to start it. meaning, i have a real passion for computing and programming, i have a real prospect for what i want to dedicate my life to (investigation about graphical user interfaces and input methods), etc but somehow i can't be bothered to be responsible in my university classes. i'm still the average high school bohemian kiddie, and as long as that doesn't change, i think my life won't advance any further.
hopefully when i finally get around it won't be too late. [/dramatic punch line]

Hmm, I sit around and play guitar/bass most of the day, looking for job now will have one soon I think, moving out next year hopefully, if not Then definatly the year after.

Taking Music in College, right now expecting to take 1 - 4 yeard on music theory and the sorts and 2 years of Music Industry school type stuff. HOpefully move to Europe when I'm done all my school (we'll see how things are when it comes time).

Future career, dont know.

I usually dont smoke unless I'm drinking, and I usually dont drink unless its a weekend or holiday or somthing, but once I turn 19 that might change.

enjoy

I'm kinda confused bout an incident that happened few hours ago, cris, help me: a friend of mine came to visit me today, and i was really happy cause i haven't seen her for many weeks and i thought she came for my birthday- but she didn't mention my birthday with one word and just happened to be around the corner, so that was the reason for her visit. I hate humans, they only disappoint you. pf. but then again- it's not like she's my best friend so it was kinda funny anyways ;)

hm well My life is Kinda sad right Now Im 22 living at Home still lazy as hell to go and look for work when i need to not sure what if any job i could get anyways cuz i got kicked out of high school on my last year i went to anopther program trying to get My ged but they fucked me over for 2 years (asshole teachers :mad: ) that were full of SHIT so i stoped going also i dont drive yet .. so im kinda fucked lol i will move No matter what im not sure when thoue haha suXx

Missery said:
I'm kinda confused bout an incident that happened few hours ago, cris, help me: a friend of mine came to visit me today, and i was really happy cause i haven't seen her for many weeks and i thought she came for my birthday- but she didn't mention my birthday with one word and just happened to be around the corner, so that was the reason for her visit. I hate humans, they only disappoint you. pf. but then again- it's not like she's my best friend so it was kinda funny anyways ;)

Now that sounds very frustrating. Really. I guess you weren't in the middle of your party or she'd be kind of embarrassed.

Happy birthday, anyways!! :headbang:

Cris said:
Now that sounds very frustrating. Really. I guess you weren't in the middle of your party or she'd be kind of embarrassed.

Happy birthday, anyways!! :headbang:

hehe, thanks. and no, there was no party ;) . ah, it really wasn't that frustrating since such a behaviour is just typical for her. If it actually had been somebody who meant more to me now that would have been depressing

Hey lil sis BIG HUGZ KISSES
MIISSSS YA

anywayz

Im 25 Almost finished with school when i do finish im getting a temp comp job in usa saving for a year then moving down to Rio De Janeiro Brasil..... Once im down there we shall see what life hands me next :)

I'm 20, I quit school after high school because im sick as hell of sitting behind a desk and listen to people talk about things i couldn't care less about, and then rephrase it with my own words and depending on that narrow out a path to go with my life. No thanks. I joined the army in 2004, signed a 3 year contract in 2005 after the first year of mandatory service and am at the moment preparing for my first international mission which will take place very soonish. When I'm done with these 3 years I will either sign up for 3 new ones or in worst case go back to school. When I'm completely done with the army I'll either be dead or pick up graphic design again. Or maybe something else, who knows.