Shit Happens

PanzerKunt said:
I'm 20, I quit school after high school because im sick as hell of sitting behind a desk and listen to people talk about things i couldn't care less about, and then rephrase it with my own words and depending on that narrow out a path to go with my life. No thanks. I joined the army in 2004, signed a 3 year contract in 2005 after the first year of mandatory service and am at the moment preparing for my first international mission which will take place very soonish. When I'm done with these 3 years I will either sign up for 3 new ones or in worst case go back to school. When I'm completely done with the army I'll either be dead or pick up graphic design again. Or maybe something else, who knows.

Sucks to be you. :tickled:

PanzerKunt said:
I'm 20, I quit school after high school because im sick as hell of sitting behind a desk and listen to people talk about things i couldn't care less about, and then rephrase it with my own words and depending on that narrow out a path to go with my life. No thanks. I joined the army in 2004, signed a 3 year contract in 2005 after the first year of mandatory service and am at the moment preparing for my first international mission which will take place very soonish. When I'm done with these 3 years I will either sign up for 3 new ones or in worst case go back to school. When I'm completely done with the army I'll either be dead or pick up graphic design again. Or maybe something else, who knows.

:lol: I hope you have to be really clever to join the army :lol::lol:

fucking humanity :)