Shit! I was an ass hole!

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Sorry everyone for saying - "april will bring some answers". Various problems keep on shifting and delaying our new stuff. But yesterday we made a breakthrough! A song, which was meant to be called "The Seventh Symphony of Satan" aquired a living state so to speak. That problem was a pain in the ass for almost one month... We simply didn't like the way it sounded. Yup, everythin was there - heaviness, power, evil... but the song was dead and didn't appear as I wanted it to. We changed some guitar parts, some keys but no miracle happened... The song was bloody dead... But two days ago me Omin and me found the way out. Damn, I love what I hear... And if in the beginning it was Dimmu/Emperor like stuff, now it's something very special... Now things move much faster... Just to keep you all up to date. And again, I apologize for my empty promising... We'll keep you all informed!
Cheers!

And there is just one more thing to add. Funny enough but this new reincarnation of the abovementioned song implies a different name for it :)))

Yeah, I know what it is when you change some parts in song and get what you wanted to hear, get an awesome piece of music :)

I'll be waiting for your record anyway as long as it takes. But please guys, keep us informed about your shows, PLEAASE!!! It was a big fucking grief that I didn't know about your concert at Relax and haven't got time to free this day for visiting your concert :(

Ummm I've waited too long for this new record. Soon I shall kidnap your loved ones and request a ransom of the new album's completion. :)

AGRH, Guys! I need something very devilish, soul-tearing-up and new to listen to... I know you've got such melodies......... The skyline is so sad..........

We are working hard guys... everything's damn complicated... We basically have to learn and to improove our skills to play and to sing the way we NEED. Many problems keep on rising on the way too. For instance now we can't play with a single keyboard except our keyb-player grows another three pairs of hands...
Increased amount of clean voices strikes the arse as well... Omin and Berserk will have to help me with vocals playing (both!!) guitar solo parts at the same time.
We want every tune every single note to pass through our emotional filter coz there is so much crap around... Metal market is growing... I'd say it's expanding so fast that I start to be afraid due to the fact that I find less and less band worth of listening. It's basically all the same and 99% of my friends say the same. Hardly a metal song can cause a fever going down your spinal chord... Maybe that's our own problem maybe a global tendency... I don't know. The scene seems more and more unnatural, fake, untrue and lifeless... It's like a sick mental cycled sequence...

A band - we're about to make a new album!
Fans - Cool!! Cool!! Dying to hear that!
A band - We are in the studio! (following studio reports)! It all goes very cool! It's gonna be a striking! totally different! Full of hits! More heavy and evil!
Fans - Wooow!! Can't wait to buy it!!
... and then the record gets released...
reviews (groundbraking mixture of death, black, doom and jazz), interviews with a bloody predictable questions and answers, people on pictures, which look all the same and eternal "We are really true band! Our new material is much fleshy, juicy and stronger that previous!"

FUCK THIS MACHINERY!!! Bloody fed up with this. Whatever people say, whatever happens - Forest Stream is not gonna follow any rule of this market coz we are outside outside of this market. We write our music when it comes to our soul only. No riff will be written just to fill a void in a song. No word will be written just because there should be a lyrics for a song. We won't obey a single music formula to make fans stay with us. Let all bands of this world play what is actual today, we'll play what we like and what we want to play. That's the opinion of our band and we think Friends will be Friends after all!!
Up to day almost five songs are ready to be recorded in a final version...
And again... We are really working hard guys. Keep on thinking days on a single note.
Thank you all who still kee on staying with us!

Sonm said:
A band - we're about to make a new album!
Fans - Cool!! Cool!! Dying to hear that!
A band - We are in the studio! (following studio reports)! It all goes very cool! It's gonna be a striking! totally different! Full of hits! More heavy and evil!
Fans - Wooow!! Can't wait to buy it!!
... and then the record gets released...
reviews (groundbraking mixture of death, black, doom and jazz), interviews with a bloody predictable questions and answers, people on pictures, which look all the same and eternal "We are really true band! Our new material is much fleshy, juicy and stronger that previous!"

FUCK THIS MACHINERY!!! Bloody fed up with this. Whatever people say, whatever happens - Forest Stream is not gonna follow any rule of this market coz we are outside outside of this market. We write our music when it comes to our soul only. No riff will be written just to fill a void in a song. No word will be written just because there should be a lyrics for a song. We won't obey a single music formula to make fans stay with us. Let all bands of this world play what is actual today, we'll play what we like and what we want to play. That's the opinion of our band and we think Friends will be Friends after all!!
Up to day almost five songs are ready to be recorded in a final version...
And again... We are really working hard guys. Keep on thinking days on a single note.
Thank you all who still kee on staying with us!

This man speaks the truth.

SWEET! I can't wait to hear the new stuff. :)
Nobody is leaving you man, we're just really horny with anticipation!

Sounds good, Sonm. You are totally right about what you just said, just take your time to make a masterpiece instead of putting out something you're only half-satisfied with because the fans can't wait a few months more.