Short TGM clip with re-amped guitar tracks instead ot the POD XT tracks..

Hehe, maybe later mr noodles.. maybe later. :)

I am seriously doubting between the axe FX and the krankenstein clip.. what say you lads?

Aaah, new cab eh? cool man.. i'll start a new thread with poll tomorrow then.. right now im really digging the krankenstein sound, i think once in the mix and mastered that will sound great and very fitting.

Actually, I take it back, I didn't realize how many nominations there already are (and that Jocke had used something other than the AxeFX, at least I assume so ;)), so I won't confuse things any more by adding mine to the pot!

Get the fock outta heeeee Marcus! (think NY-italian accent with that) ;)
Damn shame man, would like to hear your amp and new cab as well.

Don't worry Bob, I'm actually re-amping right now (had a change of heart :D) Will be uploaded within the hour!

Jocke, I only listened to Rev + Engl XXL, but it sounds fucking AMAZING, nicely done! What does HT-5 Krankenstein mean, though? Surely not the Blackstar HT-5? o_O And the Rev + Engl XXL is actually a Rev through an Engl XXL (and not the axe-FX simulations), right? ;) Well fuck it, even if it is, it sounds great, I'll stand by it!

Hmm, yeah, I only re-amped Burn Bright, but CRIKEY! :lol: Anyway, I gotta say Bob, I'm REALLY happy with how these turned out... ;) Uploading now!

Aaah shoot, hold on marcus.. i have send you the older files of the songs, especially burn bright has BAD edits in it.. i have updated that one once i heard it re-amped, so let me send you that one first yeah?

Also once i have your BB file, i'll open a new thread tomorrow or tonight as the older links somehow expired..

I've got to say that I'm digging Jocke's AxeFx clips the most over everything else. The Rev ENGL clips sounds good to me as well.

Ok, I see the HT-5 refers to the speaker - phew! :lol: Gotta say, though, I'm not a fan, very boxy/nasal to my ears, I prefer the Krank + Engl XXL, though admittedly it's a lot thinner, a bit too much IMO. The AxeFX one is cool, but a bit harsh, and definitely has a somewhat digital character to it in comparison IMO! Not saying mine will be any better; I'm fast discovering I still have A LOT to learn about visualizing how a tone will sound in a mix, but I'm curious to hear

I like the Krank re-amp the best! The Axe-FX one is fucking HEAVY though!

Also wondering, what did you use for synths? I'm always looking for good atmospheric, pulse-y synths like this!

In this song it's mostly toxic III, absynth 3, sylenth1, nexus and vanguard.. check those out and you'll get the sound you are looking for Lowberg.

I feel the Krank clip has some raw & brutal power that the others are lacking abit (maybe mids?), but thinking of fitting
into the whole pre-mix, I feel the Axe-FX is the one in command. How about combining them?

Don't worry Bob, I'm actually re-amping right now (had a change of heart :D) Will be uploaded within the hour!

Jocke, I only listened to Rev + Engl XXL, but it sounds fucking AMAZING, nicely done! What does HT-5 Krankenstein mean, though? Surely not the Blackstar HT-5? o_O And the Rev + Engl XXL is actually a Rev through an Engl XXL (and not the axe-FX simulations), right? ;) Well fuck it, even if it is, it sounds great, I'll stand by it!

...Ehum... I've missed some stuff here and I need to clarify some things...

The clip "HT-5 Krankenstein" is the Blackstar HT-5 into a Krankenstein Cab.
The clip "Rev+ EnglXXL" is the KranK Rev+ into an Engl XXL Cab.
The clip "AxeFX" is.... well yeah.... ok... ;)

Sorry if I fucked with the perceptions... The Blackstar people were VERY happy with the result though, considering it's a 5Watt amp. ;)