Short TGM clip with re-amped guitar tracks instead ot the POD XT tracks..

Wow, so it was the Blackstar, damn! Honestly, I feel most of the source of my complaints I mentioned before (boxy/nasal) probably come from the front-mounted Eminences in the Krank cab, so I'm impressed that amp can deliver the goods! I sent Bob my second set of re-amps (the first were too far from the dustcap), just waiting on him to post them along with the rest in a proper shootout poll! (hint hint Bobert :D)

Cheers Jocke!

Wow, so it was the Blackstar, damn! Honestly, I feel most of the source of my complaints I mentioned before (boxy/nasal) probably come from the front-mounted Eminences in the Krank cab, so I'm impressed that amp can deliver the goods! I sent Bob my second set of re-amps (the first were too far from the dustcap), just waiting on him to post them along with the rest in a proper shootout poll! (hint hint Bobert :D)

Aye, will post them soon my friend.. i need to mix them in properly, i have two version done but every damn time i export it as a MP3 it sounds just a wee bit ugly, plus im getting a few more tracks in the following days so then i'll setup the shootout thread once i have everything in order.

Of course I have to scare the little fu**er with a TS808 to make it shine, but a recording can't show the difference between 5, 120 or 280watts of power. It just shows how much the preamp-poweramp was pushed. I like that. ;)

I'm actually liking that Blackstar a lot more than the Engl. Sounds real nice.

Hows it sound with the usual v30 job?

Of course I have to scare the little fu**er with a TS808 to make it shine, but a recording can't show the difference between 5, 120 or 280watts of power. It just shows how much the preamp-poweramp was pushed. I like that. ;)

Agreed, well done dude!

This song has something!

It's a fucking killer tune. I'm digging the krank tone!

Thank you. It would be great if someone makes Krank cab's impulse :d I really like something that sounds strangely. The fizzy in Krank Rev's track is awesome, you did a fucking good job!