Should I build a bunch of reamp boxes?

I just built one for $25 bones..... using the NYdave schem, which is similar to the Jensen schem, but has a few values changed to make it better suited for guitar. I used the Edcor $10 transformer which seems to sound alright, but it definitely isn't as good as the Jensen(priced high for a reason)

I just built one for $25 bones..... using the NYdave schem, which is similar to the Jensen schem, but has a few values changed to make it better suited for guitar. I used the Edcor $10 transformer which seems to sound alright, but it definitely isn't as good as the Jensen(priced high for a reason)

Would you be up to posting pics of it? I'm just curious to see what the inside looks like, in case I want to venture in and build one... :)

Also, what values did you change? Draw up a new schematic? Updated part list, August of 06 is a ways back...?

I would appreciate this very much... if it were to come up on here... :)

Would you be up to posting pics of it? I'm just curious to see what the inside looks like, in case I want to venture in and build one... :)

Also, what values did you change? Draw up a new schematic? Updated part list, August of 06 is a ways back...?

I would appreciate this very much... if it were to come up on here... :)

Here is the schem/parts list/instructions, there was one issue with it I think, I'd have to look on the DIY forum I got it from to find out what it was. So FYI don't build it as listed, you have been warned!

http://www.mediafire.com/?4ylbojfjmbt

I'll get pics when I get around to it. It's just a plain box though lol, nothing to look at