Should I change my dancing chick signature???

she looks like that french 15 yr old who had that hit 1, 1.5 yrs ago, whatshername.

btw, i've seen nicer girls, and there's really little excitement about her pose in me pants, so - lose it.
besides, what does it say about you, asking us anyway?

oooohhh, i'm sorry mate. didnt know you couldnt take a simple question. forget i asked...
and why cant you just decide whether u wanna keep it or not?
simple answer to yer question: YES, get rid of it.
but what's the brown spot on her arse?

Thortyir said:
I mean, she's over 18 now... :D
Admit she's cute though... ;)

well its weird with her to me eyes she'll always be 14 , and im sure in 20 years she'll still be 13 for me heheh
but hmm nah i dont think she's cute, like if tomorrow i cross her in the street well i wont turn me back on her that's for sure.she's comon, no?

Lenore said:
but hmm nah i dont think she's cute, like if tomorrow i cross her in the street well i wont turn me back on her that's for sure.she's comon, no?

Maybe she is common in jeans, baskets, t-shirt... But look at her dancing on that sig... :loco:o_O Oooooh, God... :D:Spin::Smug:

Thortyir said:
I'm watching her butt too... :D Nah, really, I find she's cute, but her attitude of little teenage pervert disgusts me a bit... :erk:

well i think it's not her own attitude but how she's been taught to behave which is even more disgusting i'd say