Should I get a subwoofer?

I got a nice pair of hs80m, they work great!
Of course I can't hear so much low end information below 40Hz, from 40 and on the sound is full. Room is not treated but I guess it's not the problem since I hear from 40hz and on clearly. I got a good lowend!
I was wondering to get a sub, people over here at the studio want to hear subfrequencies. Those dance frequencies I usually don't hear in my productions because of course I never mixed music like the one of this band, I always cut from 40hz and below and people are happy with it.
I guess the hs10W seems good, costs a bit (almost 500 euros) but maybe is well tuned to the sound of the hs80's
What should I do? get the HS10 or getting something else?

p.s. I like this new (old now, I guess) emoticon :fu:

lol it's so cool ;)

40Hz is plenty. Granted, if you work a lot on dance music and such, you might want a sub to feel the lowest frequencies better, but in an untreated room room (especially if it's small), tuning the system can be a nightmare. If you decide you really need the sub, be prepared for some extensive room treating and tuning to get the system sounding right.

The great advantage of a sub is being able to position wherever sounds best for the low end, while maintaining good imaging etc. for the mids and highs. On the other hand, positioning a sub is an absolute bitch. If you're getting a good response down to 40Hz and you're mixing metal, don't bother.