should i get a tattoo and if so what should i get?

dude, you should find something from buffy, some rune or some shit... cuz normally, a tatoo is pretty badass (like mine) but that would totally gay it up!

my poll that went with it has mysteriously vanished. the options were as follows:

1. "I Kick Ass For the Lord!"
2. Pumpkin
3. the cover of Live After Death
4. medieval weaponry
5. sheet music of gregorian chants written in neumes
6. Spike the vampire(one step ahead of you katie!)
7. "I <3 Bruce Dickinson but not in a gay way."

BigFakeSmile said:
dude, you should find something from buffy, some rune or some shit... cuz normally, a tatoo is pretty badass (like mine) but that would totally gay it up!

what tattoo did you get?

maybe i'll get a tribal circle tattoo on my arm to be completely unique and original...

NOT

46.jpg

i would suggest a 10" high portrait of the devil ripping his way out of your chest, with inclusion of internal organs being visible.

the_preppy said:
i would suggest a 10" high portrait of the devil ripping his way out of your chest, with inclusion of internal organs being visible.

whose internal organs? the devil's? does he even have any?

rahvin. (curiosity for the devil)

avi said:
iron maiden back pieces are always h0tt

this is true avi however, i learned an important lesson at the first NE fest where i saw this big fat dude showing off his tattoo of the Manowar "Triumph of Steel" album cover which took up his entire back.

the lesson is that if you have the build to show off a tattoo on your back then thats wonderful but if not take some advice from drew carey and have some shame for yourself and keep your shirt on.

so until i sculpt my body into a jacked wrestler-like physique any tattoo i get is going on my arms.

i also wonder when someone who is really into us will get a motw tattoo, you know besides my mom.

i am not planning on getting one anytime soon anyway. besides the expense of it all, i would only get a tattoo of something that meant alot to me and there's nothing i can think of that i would want to put on my body right now. Not to mention my low threshold for pain.

also have you guys seen the undertaker lately? He tattooed the name of his wife on his Adam's apple. that's devotion right there.

@the_preppy: then again, if the tattoo also featured the devil's inner organs it would be very cool, sort of like à la the number of the beast, where the puppetmaster is someone else's puppet and so on. it would hint at lots of deeper meanings while instead i just made it up because of lack of sleep.

@deadair: i'm not. but i don't have a tattoo to prove it.

rahvin.