should i get a tattoo and if so what should i get?

ramifications my ass. the only consequences ive experienced from having a tatoo is that im like 15% cooler and 10% sexier than i was before, and strangers can tell by looking at me that im troo. also, my tatoo is an original, so there arent like 2,000 opeth fans running around with it or anything. its this black liney thing taken from a pattern off a fence at some obscure place in poland.

@vangelicsurgeon: :wave: hope you don't mind my occasional stupidity.

@bigfakesmile: wait until i get a tattoo, and 2000 opeth fans will be running around looking for shelter as soon as i show it. and no, this doesn't mean it's going to be on any obscene body part, it'd be because of my natural charm.

rahvin.

25-2433.jpg

it's a pumpkin too!

BigFakeSmile said:
ramifications my ass. the only consequences ive experienced from having a tatoo is that im like 15% cooler and 10% sexier than i was before, and strangers can tell by looking at me that im troo. also, my tatoo is an original, so there arent like 2,000 opeth fans running around with it or anything. its this black liney thing taken from a pattern off a fence at some obscure place in poland.
Are you making fun of my Opeth tatoo Lady Katherine?!?! HUH! HUH! HUH!???