should i go to this thingie tonight ???

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
bonesmith12905022.jpg

As you may or may not know , our good friend Juliya has amicably parted ways with FUSE TV after a tremendously success run , traveling the globe, and hosting the channels highest rated programs. Juliya will be filming a pilot for her brand new show this Friday at DUFF'S - The segment is part of the show that will feature places that rock, and rock we motherfuckin' do. In addition to bartending with Laurieanne, Jules will be interviewing you , the customers, the staff, and of course , hangin' out & havin' a good time. Without giving away too much , the new show will be more "street" , and will be the premiere metal show on tv - This is your chance to be part of the very beginning of something that is going to be great . Party starts @ 9 PM - See ya then - JD

small joint in Brooklyn ... maiden on the jukebox ... $2 PBR's and $4 drink :kickass:

so this was pretty cool actually ... cool thing about Duff's is that metal type "celebs" can hang out and nobody makes a big deal ...
so Juliya served me some jack and cokes .. as she was really bartending for a few hours ... and most likely my poser ass might on this show as she was interviewing the owner I was right behind them ... [/hoser]

this bar rules big time though ... I mean what place can you walk into and Rime of the Ancient Mariner is playing followed by War Ensamble :kickass:

all you NY regulars ... we need to have an outing here pronto

proly ... it's a fucking time warp that place ... but the fact that only a handful of people sing along to Maiden ... that's poser land.

andyway, that bint in the pic above is super hot ... she did some really lame simulated fuck session with juliya on the bar ... and julia lost some weight ... anyway i was hammered and was with a new chick I am seeing ... so the show was "effective" ... I am still hammerer ... damn mothers day wine...

okay, seems worth it to me. was at a hole in the wall place on Friday. guinness on tap for three bucks a pint and 3.50 anything on the rocks. Dio and Metallica (old metallica) on the juke box. was a good time.

I saw that Juliya bird at the Opeth show....she's lost at least 30Lb and looks toned. I always thought she was a fat skank but now she's quite the fit skank. I'd do it.

yeah, she definetelly looked nice and toned ... and also a lot less annoying than she comes across on the teli

Speaking of Tellys, how the fuck come people can't pronounce my name. Everytime I go somwhere, people ask my name and I say "Tully" and they go "TELLY? TOOLY? TALLY? JERRY? HUH?" Jethro Tull-IEEEEEEE usually makes them understand.