should i still fly to Seattle from Toronto?

Flesh Is The Fault

Flesh Is The Fault
Jun 28, 2006
hmmm it DOES appear as though the Germany show will be the main show being filmed, and that was a huge selling point for me to go to the Seattle show.
the trip is going to cost me ALOT of $$$
i'm just wondering if i should still fly out, basically, do you think this will be an epic show? if it were a show similar to the one at JAXX earlier this year, i think i'd pass just because of how much it's going to cost. if they're still thinking about making this a bit of an extended show, hell i think i'll make the trip!

i'm just looking for some opinions is all. thanks:kickass:

Flesh Is The Fault said:
hmmm it DOES appear as though the Germany show will be the main show being filmed, and that was a huge selling point for me to go to the Seattle show.
the trip is going to cost me ALOT of $$$
i'm just wondering if i should still fly out, basically, do you think this will be an epic show? if it were a show similar to the one at JAXX earlier this year, i think i'd pass just because of how much it's going to cost. if they're still thinking about making this a bit of an extended show, hell i think i'll make the trip!

i'm just looking for some opinions is all. thanks:kickass:

F-it! You only lives once, usually.
More boardmembers makes it more "epic", right?
NM at home IS pretty rare. Beside...you need to suppport our
economy since our film industry went north. :rolleyes:

Will Bozarth said:
I'd say go, because it's gonna kick ass. but that' just me... I paid $125 for a Sanctuary shirt and $110 for a Sanctuary CD

haha, that's awesome man! i'm crazy like that too, i've already traveled quite a distance for shows this year, and even before the Nevermore show, i'm travelling to New York City for Emperor, Philadelphia for Alice in Chains and in October, i'm seeing Testament in Montreal

oh and i'd like to catch a TOOL show if i go west! they have some dates around the NM show

quite! :)

btw, I flew to Toronto and drove to NYC and Baltimore for Green Carnation, went to Cleveland for Nevermore and Candlemasss, went to Virginia for Nevermore, now im goin to Seattle for Nevermore... i'll be driving to NYC for Emperor, then Dissection... um.... I'd like to fly to see Anathema and My Dying Bride, since they'll never come to the US

Id say, if you have the money, and your not going to be sacrificing rent or food money, then totally go for it! Thats what savings are for, to do the things you want to do. Think of what an ass youll feel like if the show ends up being SO amazing, and your watching the DVD thinking 'damnit Im a huge moron, I could have been there if I wasnt such a cheap bastid!'

NinjaKitten said:
Id say, if you have the money, and your not going to be sacrificing rent or food money, then totally go for it! Thats what savings are for, to do the things you want to do. Think of what an ass youll feel like if the show ends up being SO amazing, and your watching the DVD thinking 'damnit Im a huge moron, I could have been there if I wasnt such a cheap bastid!'
+1

My savings are there for speeding tickets that I need to pay off once the court date is up.