Should we do another clipping death song?

That guy from Beatallica sounds awful...a bad impersonation of Hetfield.

~006

If you're doing Sandman, I can play guitars (or reamp someone's performance, but I can sure do the recording). Also, I have a Mesa Mark IV. It’s not so hard to get a Black Album tone with some post eq.

Hey dudes, I've had a look at changing the sandman lyrics and they're pretty tricky! Got a few lines but will let you know when I've got enough to show. A lot harder than muppets, and I don't just want to use the exact same terminology as it won't be funny.

On the recording side of things - I really appreciate a lot of you guys offering to play, it's amazing. But I'm sure you guys know it makes sense for one person to track rhythm guitars so it's tight. Rather than have to choose one person and deny everyone else, if I do rhythms myself I can keep a certain level of quality control as well as consistency between tracks! (and as I came up with this, I'd obviously like to contribute some of the music!)
However, as much as I'd love to play bass and all solos etc, I'm more than happy for other people to chip in with all that - but whether we keep the same line up as Muppets or get other people to play solos/bass/vocals is something that I need to think about and discuss with the guys on muppets. Everyone did such an amazing job last time, that it's a guaranteed level of quality and consistency.
I REALLY don't want to exclude anyone, but there's no way that everyone can contribute with out it sounding like a mess and losing it's focus slightly....

But seriously, it's great that everyone's so keen :) It would be brilliant if everyone could just play a riff here and there but I'm afraid that wouldn't work at all

Hey dudes, I've had a look at changing the sandman lyrics and they're pretty tricky! Got a few lines but will let you know when I've got enough to show. A lot harder than muppets, and I don't just want to use the exact same terminology as it won't be funny.

thats why i think lepper massiah (Limit Messiah) would be great! the lyrics will be a lot easier for this one!

oh and did you have any trouble with this lately from people disliking it, death threats or lawsuits coming your way ? hahaha!

Watch out for Lars man! lol