Show off your desk/desktop

:D
screenshotti.jpg

My Desktop pic is an image of a fractal, cut down to a smaller size since it was originally 3600*2400. I'm working on a cool In Flames wallpaper wit htheir old logo, so that'll be done later this week.

Right now my desk is a monitor on a raised pivot platform that can't move because it has a stereo with a speaker on top on one side and a speaker on the other size (large speakers from stereo). on my left are two printers, a Canon S600 and an HP Photo Printer :) There are three plated balanced on top of a glass in front of me, which I should wash soon, since I've been eating while doing m homework all day. Also on my left is a lava lamp, a bottle of dice, and some papers. on my right is a desk hutch thing. under it are two Zip Zap RC cars still in their boxes, a few CD spindles with assorted CD's on them a few assorted PC cards, more paper, an ink cartridge, a spoon, some coins, a box and two bags of incense, two large mugs of strong tea (3 or 4 cups each, that's like 1.5 or 2 liters total), a soft CD case with 20 great metal CD's in it, a wire CD rack full of CD's, some books, an old TV, a few electronic devices out of their cases being taken apart, some Magic the Gathering cards, some disks and other stuff. on the far right there are shelves below the desk with books, a flashlight, CD's, 6 or 7 CD drives, a few old hard drives, a spool of cable, an empty frappucino bottle, some car magazines, more electronics being taken apart, and a can of guinness that is part of a running gag. On top of the right side of the desk is a hutch thingy with a cabinet full of CD's and books, a few rolls of coins, and a hidden stash book end. on the little shelf to the left of that is a cactus, two empty armor piercing bullets, and a white porcelain cat that used to be my grandmother's. on top of that is a wooden lighthouse, several model ships, and various other cool looking thingies. . higher up, on top of my monitor are several stuffed monkeys, and on top of a speaker there is a model of a '68 Shelby GT-500.

That's about it...

Steve

desktop.jpg

desktop1.jpg

Here's a few different pics of my desktop. The lower is what I'm using now, and the upper is what I had like a month ago.

Two displays rule.