Show us the new ESP's!!!!!!

.In a way it upsets me they play with ESP's now... But in another way, I don't fucking care, cause I'm sure they rock.
Or something like that.

When a band gets bigger ESP calls them and says: "hey i wanna give you some guitars and some extra money too when you play them and make some photos with them"
It's always the same: from Metallica to In Flames...

thebigyetti said:
in their new video, in flames were playing gibsons. bjorn a les paul and jesper a voodoo flying V

Are you talking about TRIGGER?? Haeven't seen that one yep... :(
In Cloud Connected it's definitely ESPs: Jesper with the black Explorer and Björn with his Eclipse.

ESP's been ripping Jacksons designs and ideas off since the 80's.. there was even a lawsuit in the past.. and now they're going to make an RR model.. sheesh.. thats kind of annoying, its Jacksons trademark shape. He'd still be playing a Jackson if a few people at FMIC (Fender in USA) didn't cancel his custom order and act like a dick towards him.. now they've lost another endorser to ESP..

the new IF video is for trigger. you can see at at nuclear blast's website. the only thing that sucks is that its only streaming realmedia. also check out soilworks new vid rejection role and see if you see any similarities:lol:

Needled24Seven said:
well in flames is indorsed by gibson now. i guess selling out has really payed off for the bunch

:guh:

what does the brand of guitar a band uses have anything to do with selling out?

Lev said:
ESP's been ripping Jacksons designs and ideas off since the 80's.. there was even a lawsuit in the past.. and now they're going to make an RR model.. sheesh.. thats kind of annoying, its Jacksons trademark shape. He'd still be playing a Jackson if a few people at FMIC (Fender in USA) didn't cancel his custom order and act like a dick towards him.. now they've lost another endorser to ESP..

lots of companies rip off other companies designs there spanky

Yeah but every major company has a signature design.. Jackson has the Rhoads, Warriors, Stars etc., Ibanez has Icemans, Gibson has Les Pauls and SG's, Fender has strats and tele's, BC Rich has too many to say.. what does ESP have? nothing but a bunch of rip offs, thats how they have always been.. copy an explorer, throw it in the hands of Hetfield, copy an SG, throw in the hands of Max Cavalera.. copy a Jackson Soloist, give it to Hanneman.. as well as $$$$$.. but atleast they know their business, can't say the same for Jackson, they have horrible business and marketing strategies..

ESP used to make good guitars in the late 80's early 90's in 48th street NY custom shop, too bad it doesn't exist anymore.. now they're just another low rate guitar company that sells guitars through artists.. unless of course you're willing to pay well over 2-3k for a custom shop or an artist sig, and even those aren't that good when compared to a BC Rich or Jackson custom shop, or any USA production model by either. And even then a poor kid will go buy a Kirk Hammet sig for 2k, only to learn its nothing like the one he actually plays.. I really don't want to see an ESP Rhoads after what they did to the explorer and SG shapes.. but Alexi obviously knows his shit and will be getting a great guitar.. so more power to him.. its just sad that Jackson let him slip.