Los Angeles,Ca
Good mid-morning all :)

Keepcalm_zps6fda9826.jpg

Maidensstorewindow_zps80809735.jpg

Updated Tour truck!! *lol* ;)

IronMaidens2013truck_zps2c7514cc.jpg

CourtneyBillboard_zps283199e8.jpg

More to come...hopefully :headbang::kickass::worship:

That picture of Cort would cause some serious automotive carnage from distracted drivers.

It's hard (erm ... difficult?) to remain calm around the Iron MaidenS.

:p

Yes I love The Iron Maidens so much! Now I see how popular they are with their signs all over the world. This is so great!

Yes sir. I got a shirt and a CD but I need to get more. I would love to have a hat. Is that picture above of the wonderful singer in jail? Why did she go to jail? Is she ok? We have to get her out of jail!

I didn't know they had CD's for sale, will pick one up next time. I think the Jail picture is actually a wanted poster, I believe she is still on the run. I'm still waiting for the reward amount to be posted, then I go into Boba Fett mode. Stan, next time you're on the net, Google "photoshop" and that will explain this thread.

Oh I see this all fake! haha I see. Very funny! Johann von Marck can you tell me other heavy metal band I can listen to and see their concert? I don't think this Metallica band is very good. This Enter Sandman and Whiskey in the Jar sounds quite stupid to me.

The listen to and see list would be difficult, as some of the bands are not touring anymore / just fill-ins instead of the original members. Here are a few to listen to for starters: Metallica (Kill em all thru And Justice for all, Garage days and their cover of "Breadfan". The "wiskey in a jar" song was a cover of an older band called Thin Lizzy. Anthrax Spreading the disease album, Armored Saint (all), Judas Priest, Venom, Ozzy Osborne, Saxon. That should get you started, my list would take hours and i'm a little short on time today.