si, i went to the doctor

greasemunkey

ding dong doodly doo
May 23, 2006
the meh system
www.myspace.com
and im a ok. what had happened was that since i took a piss only like three minutes after, plus id pissed before, i had a little bit of piss in me. that piss then had to travel through a semen packed pee hole it seemed like nothin came out. i dodged yet another bullet, but ive got to learn to be way more careful.

how about no. i could care less about a fourteen year old boys sex life. secondly
i looked at the post and i didnt really feel like reading a 50 page sermon about how you had sex with a 12 year old once you sick fuck. and honestly who gives a shit. your thread didnt have jack shit top do with this

Vital Remains said:
how about no. i could care less about a fourteen year old boys sex life. secondly
i looked at the post and i didnt really feel like reading a 50 page sermon about how you had sex with a 12 year old once you sick fuck. and honestly who gives a shit. your thread didnt have jack shit top do with this
i don't have a problem with a 14 year-old boy screwing a 12 year-old girl
the last time i saw a pregnant girl she was only 9, and she was flirting with me, talking about how the father of her unborn baby got locked up for selling drugs to have the money to raise the kid, my point is american kids are growing up faster than they did before, and i don't have a problem with young kids reaching orgasm, because i see it as a totally seperate thing from when a pedophile rapes a child, which i believe should really be called "rape" instead of "child molestation"

Tongue_Ring said:
i don't have a problem with a 14 year-old boy screwing a 12 year-old girl
the last time i saw a pregnant girl she was only 9, and she was flirting with me, talking about how the father of her unborn baby got locked up for selling drugs to have the money to raise the kid, my point is american kids are growing up faster than they did before, and i don't have a problem with young kids reaching orgasm, because i see it as a totally seperate thing from when a pedophile rapes a child, which i believe should really be called "rape" instead of "child molestation"

oh yeah and how fucking old are you you sick fuck