Sick and tired of metal bands

Jowood said:
Gee, and doesn't it seem that the more praise they get they worse they suck?
One last thing, it makes me even more angry when a CD or player is hailed as a metal savior. Metal doesn't need to be "saved." Metal never has needed to be saved, and never will.

Right you are. Heavy Metal never died either. Grunge never killed Metal. Even if all Metal bands disappeared, all it would take for the genre to stay alive by definition, would be for one single person to keep on listening to the music. Metal surely lost popularity in the late 80s and early 90s but it never died as some people claim.

Jowood said:
Gee, and doesn't it seem that the more praise they get they worse they suck?
I'm lookin' at any CD a major mainstream metal magazine called "The Best of 200X."
One last thing, it makes me even more angry when a CD or player is hailed as a metal savior. Metal doesn't need to be "saved." Metal never has needed to be saved, and never will.

:worship:

Tell that to the British music press who always tries to find saviours for all kinds of genres.

Arg_Hamster said:
:worship:

Tell that to the British music press who always tries to find saviours for all kinds of genres.
Bwahaha
You can find a new saviour every month in those mags. Not to mention way to many useless interviews with bands going on about their newest release which is their heaviest and most brutal ever.
I want to read an interview where someone says their new album is OK, but not nearly as good as the one before it.

cletus said:
I want to read an interview where someone says their new album is OK, but not nearly as good as the one before it.

Funny, but not going to happen. That would be like a farmer admitting that the milk he is selling is not as good as the milk he was selling last year.