Sick Death Metal Show in NYC

Aug 14, 2002
artists.mp3s.com
09_28_02.GIF

Sat. Sept. 28th

This should be a sick show. I never got the chance to see Cannibal Corpse live and Barnes is supposed to kick ass with this band.

However, I HAVE seen Skinless a few times and think they are fantastic. That dudes voice is unbelievable. Like a fuckin’ foghorn.

Anyone going’ to this one?

From my limited listening experience i would say they are:

mid-to-up-tempo melodic death metal with influence from doom, and both clean and growling vocals. They're worth checking out.

the first time i saw them in concert a few months back they sounded pretty good (partly due to the fact that all the other bands that played that night were shitty, boring brutal death metal bands) nevertheless they sounded interesting.

Sfarog

p.s. i look forward to seeing them live again. Maybe I'll bump into some basist or drummer .. its so hard to find people to play (music) with..

Originally posted by Grey Skies Fallen5
That dudes voice is unbelievable. Like a fuckin’ foghorn.

Oh that's a compliment for the ages.

As for Chris Barnes, he has zero talent. The last three SFU albums are right there with the worst albums I used to own.

BLLLEECCCCHHH

Aren't there any GOOD shows for Grey Skies Fallen to play?

Originally posted by Jim LotFP
As for Chris Barnes, he has zero talent. The last three SFU albums are right there with the worst albums I used to own.

Amen...Chris Barnes = worthlessly lacking in talent, imagination, etc.