Sickest bass tone i have ever got so far!!! (Emmure cover) LOOK...

what kick is that? sounds nice n beefy, yet not too clicky for my taste

edit: i see your post on it now, kinda sounds like it was blended with the kick i shared on here.

ill tell you this much, its a blend from a kick that i sampled.
I honestly can not remember what kind of kick it was, it was a custom kit tho.
Truth or SJC? maybe

and it had fresh heads on it. i think a 20x20
But anyways any really clicky sample under kick0 will do the trick for you man :)
at least get you close.

You just have to nail the processing on it and such

bass is something i struggle with for sure, and that bass tone is MONEY$$$!! i just posted a thread asking about my bass tone actually, check it out for me??

how hard do you slam the master bus with g-clip btw?

Nope not at all, its just the pedal version.
all tho i am going to upgrade to the RBI here soon.
I like the pedal version, it will just be handyer have it just right there in my rack on my desk.

gtfo thats amazing!.. i have the sansamp bass driver DI pedal too. i get this exact tone live... but not through recording... i think the rbi will have such a 1 up on the pedal though because of the fact that it emulates the tone through a bass cab...

what cab did you use through pod farm for bass?

gtfo thats amazing!.. i have the sansamp bass driver DI pedal too. i get this exact tone live... but not through recording... i think the rbi will have such a 1 up on the pedal though because of the fact that it emulates the tone through a bass cab...

what cab did you use through pod farm for bass?

wait i didn't use a cab for bass on pod farm or anything, its just all the sansamp pedal.
The only thing really pod farm in this is the guitars

Its just all pedal
Well i just want the rack version because it has a mid knob only reason! haha :p

needzzzz moarrrr chainsawwwwwwwwwww.

nah, bass tone sounds good but it's really hard to fuck up getting a good bass tone for riff/songs like this.... just because they're SO INHERENTLY fucking heavy yet, simplistic.

i find I can get a bass tone very, very similar to this with just TSE BOD and SVX alone.... good work mate!

haha dude idk i hate the way amp sim's sound on Bass for some reason.
just like straight sim, its a total turn off for me and i noticed it pretty easily.

There has been a couple there we just sim that i thought were alright, but just really not for heavy stuff.

but hey hah that's just me :p
im more of a hardware guy.

i find I can get a bass tone very, very similar to this with just TSE BOD and SVX alone.... good work mate!

Dude a huge +1 to this.

I find this combo + a grit track blended is as realistic as it gets without busting out an actual fridge cab.

Then it's all up to the bass processing.