Side projects boasting Mr. Akerfeldt's clean vocals?

check mikes myspace i beleive he posted a very indepth list of what he took part in

Mikael does backing vocals in some Porcupine Tree albums (Deadwing for sure) and is the main singer in the song Mordet i Grottan by Sorskogen (a project of Dan Swano and him); i think there are more informations on Mikael' s Wikipedia page.

Anyway Mike did also growls for Katatonia' s Brave Murder Day, and backing vocals for Edge Of Sanity' s Crimson. I also heard that he collaborated with Soilwork, but i never listened to them.

Oh and he sang in the song Roads, of the album Roadrunner Records United or something like that lol

Yeah seems like he sings just one sentence in the last DT album. I highly recommend Mordet I Grottan by Sorskogen since it's a very beautiful song with an awesome guitar solo and a really cool mood. Too bad they only did one song. Btw, does anyone know about the side project of Mikael with Steven Wilson ?

Really? Actually I never found Mikael' s vocals in Crimson, so I just supposed he just did some backing vocals and some guitar parts, or maybe also that speaked part just before the end of the song. Do you remember in which part of the song are his growls? o_O