• Yes.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • No.

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Haven't seen it, but probably.

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
What's so bad about "Signs"?

Those would be good arguments, except all those movies actually have some entertainment value. Signs just doesn't work for me, not even on a cheesy cliche level.

Jean Claude Van-Damne movies are pretty close to as bad though, I'll admit.

All the rants and complaints are about are the aliens.

<SPOILER>
The premise of the story is about a man who can't let go of his dead wife.
</SPOILER>

If people want to see a movie that involves Will Smith, all the whoopty-do-aliens "science", explosions,and fighter jets, go watch Independence Day.

So we're talking movies that tried hard to be good but suck? Or worst movies ever?

If we're talkin' bout the latter I doubt Signs could qualify, because theres many worse movies out there.

worst ever? hell no.

Good? Hell no.

Did anyone else feel like they were watching a remake of night of the living dead? People fighting off evil force from the confines of their home, moving deeper in as the night wears on........

I thought Signs was pretty good on first viewing. By the 3rd viewing it's kinda losing value, but I definitely don't see it as a bad film. Worse films than Signs that actually tried? I could go on forever.

Men In Black II
Femme Fatale
Johnny English
Kate And Leopold (and almost every Meg Ryan movie in fact)
The Core
Almost every Kevin Costner movie, the worst being For Love Of The Game
Unbreakable (which is in fact good but simply a bit worse than Signs)

and lots more I can't come up with right now.

Unbreakable!?!? o_O

When I saw that with my friends we all completely agreed that it was an awesome film. The pacing, camera work, composition and contrasting of colours was simply heavenly!!! :eek:

Nah the worst movie ever HAS to be American Psycho 2 : all American Girl. this is an utter atrocity considering how good the first one was. Its the most unoriginal, boring wankfest of a film ever. And if anyone heres ever seen it, am i the only one who dosent think it should be renamed to all american bitch?.

Signs isn't the worst ever, but it isn't very good either.

A Night At The Roxbury has to be one of the worst films ever made. Complete shite

Ditto for all those 'teen horror' flicks. Absolute bollocks. This includes Scream, Urban Legends and the rest of 'em. Only stupid pricks find them scary.

Unfaithful and Jawbreaker are the two of the worst films i have ever seen.

"Signs" was awful. I expected so much more from the director of "6th Sense" & "Unbreakable" (both movies I really liked).

"Signs" played out more like a typical made-for-American TV movie, than an actual 'motion picture'. The plot was weak, and seemed very forced in places. Also, it was waaayyy toooooo predictable.

Then again, there really have not been too many movies in the past few years that have impressed me.