Silent Night, Bodom Night cover

haha holy shit. Look through this guys previous posts. It's incredible how much he sucks Mutiny's cocks.

On the Symphony X boards he was posting about how incredible they are and how they are a fuse of Bodom + Symphony X. And said that the drummer is one of the best drummers out there... Like... what is this guy on? Does he not realize the extent of good musicians out there?

The drummer was relatively tight in the SNBN video. The bass swallows the rest of the mix, so not much more can be said about the rest.

The original song, while displaying technical proficiency, lacked anything resembling catchiness and definitely didn't leave me wanting to hear more of their material. I wasn't too keen on that mix either.

The drummer was relatively tight in the SNBN video. The bass swallows the rest of the mix, so not much more can be said about the rest.

The original song, while displaying technical proficiency, lacked anything resembling catchiness and definitely didn't leave me wanting to hear more of their material. I wasn't too keen on that mix either.

AMG FUCK YOU!! THEY ARE SO ROCK!!

"WE" WILL BE BIGGER THAN JOHN LENNON WITHOUT YOU!!

j00 R not a tr00 music fan!!1!

Dude, reply to this post for me!

I'll be honest about your band, our differences aside, cuz when you make threads like this, much respect to you man. The whining kinda gets under our skin but that's in the past so as long as it stays that way I'm happy to see you back.

Now, in my opinion, the band is pretty godamn good. I mean, a few things here and there but all in all it's great, save for the vocals. Theyw ere ok, but nothing fantastic. Not being rude, just stating my opinion. The Bodom cover was pretty good, again I had a few issues with the vocals but they were done well. And well, the song I'd like to see covered is:

"Homeland" by IneartheD. The demo version sucks quality wise but it's still an amazing song. If you did that I would be truly impressed. I mean might not be difficult for you guys, but a lot of people here would LOVE to see it done I'm sure.

But if it has to be Bodom then either: Lil' Blood Red Riding Hood, Northern Comfort or Touch like an Angel of Death.

Congrats on your recent success and best of luck to you!

P.S. Grow your damn hair you guys :p

P.P.S. If you're looking to draw attention from a large group, you might just want to cover one of Bodom's more popular songs and nail it. That's my advice.

I'd like to know what you think of my suggestion of re-doing IneartheD!

I think I'm actually a good dude, no ?

I never said that before, ok... I'm sorry for this:

But to those two bitches who are:

Omg solo, don't say bad thing, we got talent, they are young and play fast it's means you need to like that etc

I got one thing to say:

FUCK YOU.

And actually I'm even not pissed off or in a bad mood, I'm feeling very good :)

I think redoing the Inearthed song is an awesome idea!! It's hard to hear every note cause of the quality but we'll give it a shot! Nobody's done that for sure!

I think redoing the Inearthed song is an awesome idea!! It's hard to hear every note cause of the quality but we'll give it a shot! Nobody's done that for sure!

Exactly I mean, if it's possible we'd love to hear it. Cuz I FUCKING LOVE that song, it's just horrible, horrible quality. I think a well done cover of it would be amazing. Plus not too many "new" fans have heard it so it shows Bodom's roots to them, plus you're in an unsigned position as they were when they made the song so it's more fitting to your current situation... so yeh, that's my suggestion.