silent scream mp3?

mikedude

New Metal Member
Sep 5, 2004
i've been looking for this everywhere but can't find any mp3's on it...(no sharing programs) does anyone have this on their pc that you could send me?

Buy the fucking CD. Don't download it. I admit I downloaded every Children of Bodom song before I owned any of the albums, but I liked it enough that I went and bought every single CD and a lot of other merch.

Its not supposed to be on SW... Its a song that was supposed to be on a slayer tribute that was never done... So there is no way why it should be on Sw be it the deluxe version or not (boy I'm gonna look stupid if its on the deluxe version of SW) Its on the First Spinefarm released print of HCDR... Which I hace so there :loco:

That cover was recorded in the middle of 2001 with Aces High and Nuclear Blast released the Deluxe Edition in 2002 with an unreleased cover song so that more people buy it.

gkelter said:
Buy the fucking CD. Don't download it. I admit I downloaded every Children of Bodom song before I owned any of the albums, but I liked it enough that I went and bought every single CD and a lot of other merch.
same thing for me. had everything downloaded, now I'm buying everything I can of theirs.