GOTE Bonus Disk

KY Thrax

New Metal Member
Feb 22, 2005
I have looked everywhere for the song IN MY WORLD from this album can anyone send me the MP3 of it?

Yeh you could buy a single edition 1 or a 2 disc edition with 3 tracks on the second with anthrax,lone justice and in my world :headbang:

yeah i have gote with the bonus disc.........

but theres some shit on it thats preventing me from ripping it to mp3, i cant even get my pc to recognise the disc at all, which sucks major balls cos i cant even play it through winamp

anyone know how to get around this?!?!?!, cos i would really like bush's version of in my world on my mp3 player.......stoopid anti piracy thingy

Lokey I used ITunes to rip it and it worked fine.... I have to admit though I miss Scott's intro of blurb `they gonna put me in jail? Man I'm already in jail......'

aliasp said:
Lokey I used ITunes to rip it and it worked fine.... I have to admit though I miss Scott's intro of blurb `they gonna put me in jail? Man I'm already in jail......'

I can't agree with you more re Scott's opening bit ...... I've seen him do it live on a few video bootlegs and he screams it out like a crazed motherfucker ..... it really got the pit moving

umfortunately i dont have itunes ........ hmmm why cant my pc even see the disc as audio tho...weird...

ok uhm, try holding shift down when you pop the cd in your drive, then let go after it stops spinning. if that dont help then i dont know what will, that only works on some cd's tho. i noticed with past Anthrax cd's have burn protection it got me around it so odds are.

I have the bonus disc but In My World is maybe the weakest song on it IMO. I happen to enjoy Anthrax and Lone Justice much more. And I do miss the beginning.

i love this version of in my world, its not much different to the original bar the vocals, but its cool

cheers inside out, but yeah it didnt work on this cd....bloody burn protection...i can understand why its there, but having bought everything by anthrax ( twice in a lot of cases...the cassettes just werent holding up anymore ;) , its a pain in the bum !!!

Thanks gang I really appreciate how everyone feels about this song, but I still need a copy to judge myself so can anyone help me out PLEASE??