SIMS the game, man I am addicted to this , playing it all night til the wee hours

T

true light

The Sims is an intriguing new game from none other than the wizards who brought you Sim City. This time they've raised the stakes by focusing on a simulation of what are probably the most complex systems ever know: people!
The Sims probes deep into the intricacies of everyday life. First, you must decide exactly what type of people and just how many you'll want in your household. Once the trap is set, you'll spend your time trying to make your family of sims as happy as possible by keeping them well fed, rested, entertained and motivated. This will not be as easy as it sounds, however. As in real life, unexpected things may happen which will significantly alter the normal course of events. Fires, bugleries - even death, can occur at any time and have severe consequences to your sim's destiny, or lack thereof!
There are also lots of social aspects to be considered. A well-rounded sim should have several friends and be able keep a steady partner. Trying to balance all these things at once can be quite demanding to say the least, but we'll provide you with everything you need to know to get through simulated life in style. From fulfilling your sim's basic needs, to advancing as high as possible in your chosen sim career path

Go play Nocturne!
I suggest that game to EVERYONE!!!
it's one of the best games i ahev ever played. its a horror game, the graphics are great, the story is, the gameplay, the weapons, the environments, the characters, the voices, the sound effects, fucking hell that game is so good. got great reviews too.
Oh man, check it out!

....and Unreal Tournament....

I have some games like that, wagon train, pioneers, old west type shit. You have to be prepared to the teeth, you loose very easy, its a very hard game, its fun too. Storms, fires, wagon breaks down, small pox, outlaws, etc. One wrong move and your DUST.