Singapore guitarists

Originally posted by sigilofbaphomet
@hydrogrind > are you from CI ?? I guess you would be really happy to know that your demos are in circulation here in india along with impiety, funeral inception, she's gore, manga, VRYKOLAKAS, kailyuga etc etc...tho' i havent hrd you guys personllay...but i heard the stuff was awsum \m/......

I dont play in any band..bro...I am not too keen also... right now studies a main priority....and also temme how can I get hold of ur CD ?? and other S E stuff...

support S E Metal ... \m/

hai sigilofbaphomet, thanks if you have know us, this is halim from Cranial Incisored. I have contact with Riju Ray before, and I have meet his aunty when come to indonesia, I have give him some cds that he bought too, and some free samples.
Tell me , d u have hear our stuff? (CI)
How about India 's underground scene?

halim,

Riju ray ...hell..yeah I know him...but not very well tho'. He is one guy who is most enthusiastic when it comes to south east asian metal. As far as CI is concerned I havent heard 'em.... yeah.. temme halim, where can I buy your demo's ?

India's entire rock/metal scene is underground . There are a couple of tr00oo underground bands like ... "gruesome malady" and "dying embrace" (vox- ben verghas ..ex-engorged!!!) ... who occasionally rise their ugly head and come out with some thing mindblowing .....

indian underground isnt as big as the scene out there....

enywyz keep grinding bro'.. and stay sick...

pissing in the mainstream.....

Originally posted by sigilofbaphomet
halim,

Riju ray ...hell..yeah I know him...but not very well tho'. He is one guy who is most enthusiastic when it comes to south east asian metal. As far as CI is concerned I havent heard 'em.... yeah.. temme halim, where can I buy your demo's ?

India's entire rock/metal scene is underground . There are a couple of tr00oo underground bands like ... "gruesome malady" and "dying embrace" (vox- ben verghas ..ex-engorged!!!) ... who occasionally rise their ugly head and come out with some thing mindblowing .....

indian underground isnt as big as the scene out there....

enywyz keep grinding bro'.. and stay sick...

pissing in the mainstream.....

oh good... more bands will come from india... :p
you can email me if you want demo from CI , uncontrollbleeding@lycos.com (this my email too)
you just need send money for postage, just that.

thanks for supporting...

hey sigil!! thanxs for showing interest in Raspatul!! we are going to master our songs (again!) cos the songs were mastered by me at my home PC... this time a studio in singapore has agreed to master our songs free of charge! fucking awesome!
Raspatul also has contacts with India scene also... SEA METAL FORCE maybe doing a interview of Raspatul soon... stay in touch and hailz to u!!!!!