Site update 2003-09-02: DVD preview, FAQ

Caotico

Sep 17, 2001
Terra firma
www.darktranquillity.com
Hi people,

Less than a month left to the DVD release, so it's preview time, right? A taster in the shape of "The treason wall" can now be downloaded from Century media's video section here. Enjoy!

More updates: the first version of the FAQ is now finally online. Thanks to Villain for supervision and quality feedback!

There have been a few other minor updates the last few days as well, including new WinAmp skins, tablature, tour diary (well...two dates) and a nice newspaper shot for lovers of both Tolkien and D.T.

/n.

Reactions: Malaclypse
can anybody summarize the newspaper article for all those of a strict non-swedish speaking religion?

and... yay, the faq! *fakes enthusiasm hoping it bodes well for his lyrics thing* :p

It's in norwegian and it's about LOTR fans camping outside the cinema to get tickets to an early screening of Return of the king.

FAQ done? WOW ;)
How about adding that "back" button from the guestbook Niklas? ;)

The dvdsample looks great :) Shame about the lame audience though, but you can't have it all :erk:

does anybody have those christmas pics of the band? :D

@rahvin: am I allowed to kick you too? per favore :)

i didn't see anything different in the tour diary...[/whine]

:hotjump: for everything else :)

Wooh :-o
I only read this now

But..
Why do I see all kinds of Japanese (or maybe Chinese) signs when I try to download Teh Treason Wall? And I have NOT been smoking anything today! (Although I did cook today :saint: )
No serious.. Please! Someone, heeeeeeeelp me!! :(

Oooh
FAQ!! Wooooooh *applause*

Ooh *thanks Villain for the supervision andddd the quality feedback* :)P) ;) :p

Current members:
Mikael Stanne - vocals (rhythm guitar 1989-1993)
Niklas Sundin - guitars
Martin Henriksson - guitars (bass 1989-1998)
Michael Nicklasson - bass
Anders Jivarp - drums

Steve: Doh! Thanks for pointing that out. I'm sure that there are some other errors in there, so if you spot any, please send an email.

Wazoo: The clips should work fine...Are you using the latest version of the Windows media player?

I've got it! I've got it, I've got it, I've got it! :D :D
Teh Ormir send it to me!!!!
*happy* Hoi hoi! :)

Now, lets see if this video can beat the house-record of The Wonders At Your Feet, with 140 times or so. :cool: (I mean, how many times Ive seen it :rolleyes: )

Thanks all, anyway :)
Windows Media Player is playing it fine, btw :err:

Hedon said:
Eh...Why not? Do you prefer a .txt file instead? I thought about that first, but html felt more user friendly since you can have anchor tags within the text and therefore jump directly to the different sections from the navigation.

Isn't it a video?