Site update 2003-09-02: DVD preview, FAQ

Steve420 said:
Where is this picture?

- AND THAT MENTION ABOUT BEARDS...?
Due to a major communication fuckup between our record label and our swedish distributor, the production office responsible for the compiling the Grammy presentation hadn't been given ANY material at all. No music, no video, no photos. A day prior to the deadline, they realized that they weren't getting anything in time, so in an attempt to solve the situation they visited our official homepage in order to download a band photo, just to have something to show. This was during X-mas time, where a retouched photo with the band members in santa claus-clothing and huge white beards was proudly displayed on the index page. The production people, obviously unfamiliar with the band, didn't get the joke and used that photo for the presentation broadcast which was shown on national TV and viewed by at least a million people. In the tabloid coverage of the "faulty" nomination, some journalists hinted that this was also some jury error, but that was of course unfounded.
Hey Steve, I found the picture cached on my hard drive that you were looking for... behold!

dtxmas.jpg

Reactions: Villain
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Arch again.

:tickled:

Same problem here

" You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Arch again. "

:lol:
The pic is..hilarious? Terrible?
..Funny anyway :lol:

(Oww its almost like a bunch of Amish..:p)(eek):)p)(Its not sexy though :err: )

Reminds me of ZZ Top:

zztop.jpg

:D