SIX MINUTE CENTURY THIS SATURDAY @ FBI!!!!!!!!!

SavaVIDude

Savatage Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA, Earth
Hope to see a lot of you this Saturday. Mindcrime has cancelled, so SMC will play longer!! Be there early (~9:30 PM), as they are first. HOPE TO C-YA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Right on! Too bad about Mindcrime having to cancel :erk: I hope everything is alright!
Unfortunately I can't go to the show this time. I sure wouldn't mind an excuse to go to Houston though! :heh:

So how was it??! :D

Well - That was Saturday and this is Monday and there is STILL some ringing in my ears and I feel like my neck is in a concrete cast!! :headbang: The boyz were on their game Saturday!! In front of a small but HIGHLY enthusiastic crowd, they fuckin' slayed, shredded and slayed some more!! I LOVE to hear SMC cover "24 Hours Ago" by the mighty Savatage!!:worship:notworthy Don simply nailed Criss' solos and I can't even hit <falsetto> the LOWEST note Chuck sings in that song!! I also love their cover of Dream Theater's "Under a Glass Moon" and I am once again reminded by Don's greatness why more bands don't cover them - can you say 'Petrucci' ??

I REALLY enjoyed the show!! I was also privy to hear a close-to-the-final-mix of the new CD. Holy SHIT!! I've been listening to some of these songs for a couple of years now and this CD is soooooooo gonna ROCK!! Release (Nightmare Records) is set for spring of 2008. I hope there is a big CD release party!!

Next live date is January 12, 2008 at FBI #1. It also happens to be Don's birthday, so I hope you nomads can make it!!

Peace,
Chris :headbang:

Peace,
Chris