Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
An odd pairing today: today's match: Eminem vs. Michael Jackson! The battle of the white guy who's trying to be black, vs. the black guy who's trying to be white!

Who do you dislike more?

For the benefit of those that haven't heard of either of these artists, don't tell them anything. They're the lucky ones. Just vote for the one with the lamer name.

This poll will close in 24 hours.

i used to be a great michael jackson fan when i was younger, even if i don't like what he did after dangerous (i haven't listened to his last one, either).
plus, i don't particularly appreciate eminem. so i'll vote him without thinking twice.

Reactions: Rusty
I voted for Eminem
MJ at least did some good stuff on the 80's
Eminem has done nothing good and I bet his movie is even worst than Moonwalker

I think eminem is the "artist" i hate most af all, so i will vote for him in every match he is partisipating in

ohh hmm hard choces! well i voted for jackson becase iv had to here his shitty music since i was kid my and my brother still thinks hes good:cry: also he likes m&m....
yell.gif

At first, MTV refused to air a Micheal Jackson video because it featured a black artist. A few years later, both MTV's policy and Micheal's ststus as a "black artist" had been reversed.

Steve

I actually like some of Eminem's stuff. He speaks his mind, which isn't about how his record company is evil and he is good. Yeah, his album didn't sell well. He never thought that it didn't sell because it sucks?

Steve (again)