Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
This is the final match of the first round. I figured we couldn't call ourselves a metal board if at least one of these matchups didn't feature metal bands. Today's match: Poison vs. Slaughter! Get out your make-up and hair spray, it's the battle of the hair metal bands!

Who do you dislike more?

For the benefit of those that haven't heard of either of these artists, don't tell them anything. They're the lucky ones. Just vote for the one with the lamer name.

This poll will close in 24 hours.

Reactions: stormy
Poison gets my vote, for making that awefull Unskinny Bop song, and their painful live performance at an award show (I think it was MTV Music Awards). But I give them this unlike most live acts at these awards, he didn't lipsink, he just sucked. :p

Then let me fill you in on Slaughter's career: Studio album. Live album. Studio album. Live album. Greatest hits album.

You know there's something wrong when you have as many live albums as you have studio albums. And shouldn't the prerequisite of a greatest hits album be that you have at least one "hit"?

At least Poison had a couple of okay tunes, poppy as they may be. Slaughter gets my vote.

Slaughter. Poison's 'best of' album is pretty good, and they still put on a decent live show....if you can ignore the scantly-clad 40 year old women in the crowd.

Slaughter did Up All Night was a great hit, for a crappy band that is :p . They have come out with 5.5 albums (0.5 album was only 4-5 tunes) so far, this is not including the live or greatest hits ablums. But yes only 2 of them get any mention.

Weapon X said:
Slaughter did Up All Night was a great hit, for a crappy band that is :p . They have come out with 5.5 albums (0.5 album was only 4-5 tunes) so far, this is not including the live or greatest hits ablums. But yes only 2 of them get any mention.
I was actually referring to their first five albums, of which only two were studio. I haven't followed their career that closely since that time. :p Oh, and one "hit" gets you a CD single, not a whole greatest hits album :lol:

I've never heard of any of those "hair metal" band, so i do as nafnikufesin says, and vote for the band with the lamest name, wich i think is slaughter