skyfire needs solos!!!

I disagree with you sir.....

THE WHOLE SONGS ARE FUCKING SOLOS!!!!

what do you want then.... some random fast guitar playing that wouldnt go along with the song at all??? that would just be stupid... Skyfire is amazing...

Enjoy the fruit that these musicians give to us... Do not ask for vegetables...

\m/ SKYFIRE!!!!!!!!!

nexiis said:
Enjoy the fruit that these musicians give to us... Do not ask for vegetables...
Haha, brillaint. Anyway, I think conventional solos would be pretty cool, but not necessary. I know from experience that Andreas has it in him (not that Martin doesn't). But if we do ever hear a solo, you know it'll kick ass... it would have to be for them to choose to include it in the song.

Apparently its time to ressurect 2 year old thread topics.

Anywho, Spectral was a little more fit for solos, but I still think it doesnt bring down the music nor do they seem completely necessary. I think Skyfire are fine the way they are.

skyfire doesnt need solos... most of the songs are full of mini solo kinda things!! i am a huge fan of guitar solos and everything... i just dont think skyfire NEED them

Skyfire's music is amazing, and I believe that they have some solos scattered in their tracks. Right now, I am specifically thinking of Effusion Of Strength. I do also agree that every track of theirs is a solo. It is a shame that Skyfire is not that recognized, because they are fantastic. It would also be killer if they did a U.S. tour. Unfortunately, I think that they are on my list of bands tha I will probably never see live.