Slate Drums Platinum Bday Special for $249

I've emailed 3 mails. Still waiting for an answer... What they told you, MetalSound?

I hope that Mr. Slate will read this topic and help us out.

Edit:

Yay. All fixed, downloading again!

well guys, keep in mind its difficult to get my support staff to reply on the weekends, but we are here now and anyone with problems we will figure it out. If you can't login, its probably because you went to the wrong login..

remember the download link is in the EMAIL that is sent to you, NOT the link that is given when you first purchase the software.. so before emailing support, use the NEW login/pass at the emailed link.

I logged in two times (I´m not THAT stupid!).
It worked yesterday and the day before but not today.

I logged in two times (I´m not THAT stupid!).
It worked yesterday and the day before but not today.

Don't worry man, Slate will work it out for you. It may seem like a pain in the ass (DL link only up for a few days, bunch of activations, etc) but it's to protect Slates work.

You'll get what you paid for, trust me.

This really annoys me.
The way customers are treated is not fair. Still I have no feedback from the support. The money is gone and I don´t have a working software now.
Telling me that I was not able to read the emails is the most disturbing factor in addition to all this.
There were no 3 days time for me to download. I don´t think I will ever buy anything like this again.
I don´t care how good the samples are anymore but THIS I not the way customers should be treated.

This really annoys me.
The way customers are treated is not fair. Still I have no feedback from the support. The money is gone and I don´t have a working software now.
Telling me that I was not able to read the emails is the most disturbing factor in addition to all this.
There were no 3 days time for me to download. I don´t think I will ever buy anything like this again.
I don´t care how good the samples are anymore but THIS I not the way customers should be treated.

I can see why you would be mad, but you knew that this would be a large download and you knew that your connection wasn't that fast before you purchased(see your first post).

So I have to ask, why did you do the download? You could of had it shipped to you.

No, I couldn´t as it was only digital download.
If I got three days everything would have been fine.

Take it easy man! Slate is not going to leave you hanging for sure, don't worry!
I downloaded everything after a few minutes of buying it, during the night, and i still had to re-dowonload 2 big files because i had bad sectors on my hard-disk! :zombie:
I was downloading between 700 - 1100 KB/S but i only got those speeds because i use Free Download Manager, it breaks the download in parts and downloads them simultaneously, in this case it works very well because the bandwith must be limited by connection where steve has the files and with this i passed from around 100KB/s to 1MB/s, try it.

Hey Metalsound. I had the same problem, but yesterday the support sent me a new login account and i got all the files downloaded (70kb/s haha) and the software works great. Finally! Always wanted this thing so bad and it sounds fking awesome!
But i have one problem. Everytime i load a kit, it says that samples are missing (look at the pictures). I put the .NKX files into SSD Platinum Library.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3479/92028556.png
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9775/88571734.png

Hey Metalsound. I had the same problem, but yesterday the support sent me a new login account and i got all the files downloaded (70kb/s haha) and the software works great. Finally! Always wanted this thing so bad and it sounds fking awesome!
But i have one problem. Everytime i load a kit, it says that samples are missing (look at the pictures). I put the .NKX files into SSD Platinum Library.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3479/92028556.png
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9775/88571734.png

I had the same problem, in the SSD Platinum Library, you have to create a folder call "Samples", then put the .nkx files in that folder (I put them all but there are 2 of them that you have to keep where they were, I dont rembember their exact name but it was something like instructions)

Hope that works for you too

I finished downloading yesterday and only got to use it for an hour, im on a business trip now :(

Metal Sound, I'm sorry about your frustration. Our support team is working overtime to handle all issues, I apologize that they didn't get back to you in a more rapid fashion. Please PM me your email so I can expedite the process.

I had the same problem, in the SSD Platinum Library, you have to create a folder call "Samples", then put the .nkx files in that folder (I put them all but there are 2 of them that you have to keep where they were, I dont rembember their exact name but it was something like instructions)

Hope that works for you too

I finished downloading yesterday and only got to use it for an hour, im on a business trip now :(

You can also just tell the sampler where to find them, and it will add them where they need to be.

Metal Sound, I'm sorry about your frustration. Our support team is working overtime to handle all issues, I apologize that they didn't get back to you in a more rapid fashion. Please PM me your email so I can expedite the process.

done.

3 days and still no answer from the fucking support.
I have enough of this shit.
Dear Mr Slate, please send my money back. I don´t want your software anymore.
You have my email for my paypal account in your pm.
If you don´t care for your customers I don´t care about your damn product.

Day 4. Zero reaction!
Money gone, software not working, so-called support didn´t answer to any of my mails.