Slate EX Presets

Andy456

New Metal Member
Jan 26, 2010
Hallo

i bought the Steven Slate EX Drums. It sounds very good. But I think the Drums can Sounds different to the Slate presets. Or you have to tweak the presets for every Song you make. The little tweaks you make, i´m intereted in.

So in this Thread i want to make a place where you can post your tweaked Presets.

Perhaps im searching for a Paramore Kit made with the EX, i only found one wich was made by the platinum oder LE version. It doesent work with the EX version.

Andy

wut.bmp

Whats wrong with my post? Aren´t you able to understand it?

I´ve changed my words in the first post hope my intention is clear now.

Whats wrong with my post? Aren´t you able to understand it?

I´ve changed my words in the first post hope my intention is clear now.

Andy

You're new here so I'll try to clarify things for you

Asking for presets on this forum is a big "Nein Nein" Its almost, ALMOST as bad as talking about using software you didn't buy

Verstanden?

Ok habs verstanden ;-) I undestand, Sorry for this newbie post. please delete this Thread here.

Ok habs verstanden ;-) I undestand, Sorry for this newbie post. please delete this Thread here.

Kein Problem ;)

If you have a question about how people use Slate drums with their music, the best thing you can do is use the search feature and start reading the very large amount of posts and information on this forum. Hopefully you will find answers, tips and ideas that you can then try experimenting with. If, after looking a reading a lot, you still haven't found an answer to a specific question you have, that is when you want to post a thread about it. Aber ja, its never a good idea to come on here asking for presets for anything really. People here are happy to help if they think you are actually trying to learn something and not just trying to get immediate, perfect results with no work ... by the way, presets will never be the solution.

Prost!

Kein Problem ;)

If you have a question about how people use Slate drums with their music, the best thing you can do is use the search feature and start reading the very large amount of posts and information on this forum. Hopefully you will find answers, tips and ideas that you can then try experimenting with. If, after looking a reading a lot, you still haven't found an answer to a specific question you have, that is when you want to post a thread about it. Aber ja, its never a good idea to come on here asking for presets for anything really. People here are happy to help if they think you are actually trying to learn something and not just trying to get immediate, perfect results with no work ... by the way, presets will never be the solution.

Prost!

+100000000000

actually people have shared presets on here many times. maybe this is one of the new rules that has been in place since this place turned into the harmonycentralsneap forum. I must have missed the day that we all made up rules.

if you want credibility on this forum you have to post about your ex girlfriend screwing your best friend or how you are depressed and don't want to play guitar anymore. :err:

^^^ shut up dude

if someone chooses to share their presets for something, thats their choice ... but if you're on here enough you kinda get the idea of how and when the whole thing started to be a bit frowned upon, much in the same way talking about how you don't know how to use a compressor in your waves diamond bundle is frowned upon.

Were you being helpful by slagging the forum that you're a part of apparently?

Hey guys come down, I´m a newbie in this forum but i do homerecording since 5 or 6 years i think i can work with compression und eq and i only use Freeware or Software i have bought. I opend this Thread because i´ve seen the Thread of the Superior Drums 2 Presets. My Opinion was to make a thread where people ca. share there mode of operation to the Slate Drums to fix it in the complete mix, or to generate Custom Sounds for example to copy a famus Band sound, or get close to it. For example parallel compression, and routing the sperate Drums sounds in the DAW and work with native VST and so on.