Slate Raven

Nope. Got a good console and all the wiring and fixing done for under a grand. Tell me why I should pay so much for a screen? Bands and artists want to see consoles and neumann's where I'm at, not an overpriced touch screen.

I was expecting it to be in the £10k range, so.. I guess it's not far off what I thought.

Wouldn't buy the MTX at that price, but then again, I can't afford to spend that much on a console :D

Very much interested in the MTi, though. Perfect size for me, and speculation is that it'll be much cheaper than the MTX...

I read the MTi is only going to be $3500.

Yeah, same here. Curious to see if that price point is actually the final price, though. If it is, I could see the MTi selling VERY well. In that price range, nothing else can really touch it. Once they hit the used market, they'll be an even better bargain.

The price is crazy... something under 5k€ would sell a lot better but I'm sure this couldn't be as awesome at that price range. Personally I'd rather buy 5 new PRS guitars. :D But seriously I think this is a bold product from Slate and I do appreciate him coming up with something new. I just think many people will be afraid of that setup since it will start a new learning curve and it is quite an investment.