Slate RC-Tube, Ilok problems, help!

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
I am having a lot of trouble with getting the license for the RC Tube I ordered onto my Iloks. When I login to ilok.com, it just does not recognize my iloks, and I can't figure out the problem. I've downloaded the client, I've tried using Firefox and Chrome, and even a different computer. It keeps coming up with the following message:

The Active-X component that talks to your iLok was not initialized.
If your ilok.com client software was installed before June 4th, 2008, you need to update your client software by visiting this page to download a software update.
If you have updated your software, but there is currently a security warning at the top of your browser window from Internet Explorer that you need to click on the warning and let the Active-X component load. After clearing the warning, Try your ilok.com operation again.

I was trying to submit this question to slate's support, but the damn form cuts off when I choose my OS and I can't click the submit button on the bottom. If someone could help me out, I'd be very appreciative!

had the same problem with firefox, then i have reactivated active-x and tried with internet explorer and it worked!

Ok cool, I got the RC Tube downloaded and I'm able to access my iloks with internet explorer. Now where is the code or license for RC Tube? It's been a while since I had to use ilok.com and the Slate purchase email says nothing about it

Nevermind I just got an email with the license code from Slate, I don't know why I'm just getting it now when I ordered this over a week ago. Also, why is slate's site called drumclassroom.net ?

Ugh this is getting annoying. So I have the code, I'm finally logged into ilok with it showing my iloks, and now I paste the code in the redeem boxes, and it has green check marks on everything, but the damn get license button isnt working. This site is terrible, seriously.