Slayer Concert

Is anyone going? Because I was born way to late, I've never gotten to see them, so I'm going to the San Diego Sport's Arena on 6/6/6 :headbang: . I don't really like any of the other bands very much (Except Lamb of God, I really like their drummer), but I think its worth it to see Slayer.

im going jun 27 in atlanta. slayer and mastodon fucking rules! slayer is my favorite band. i cant wait. when i see them im going to be happier then a retard at the chucky cheese, i tell you what.

Kutryer said:
Is anyone going? Because I was born way to late, I've never gotten to see them, so I'm going to the San Diego Sport's Arena on 6/6/6 :headbang: . I don't really like any of the other bands very much (Except Lamb of God, I really like their drummer), but I think its worth it to see Slayer.
Nice one dude slayer are awesome dude this will be a night good Lamb of god are good live have great night let us all know what the gig was like my man:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :kickass:

ender7227 said:
Calm the fuck down, damn. Go get drunk and come back with a smile on your face, or fuck off.
YEAH PADDY WITH YOU CALM DOWN OR FUCK OFF OR PADDY WILL HAVE TO FLY AT YOU AND WHEN PADDY FLYS THERE IS ONLY MIAM AND KILL ON HIS MIND THATS ALL PADDY HAS KNOW SINCE HE WAS 8 YEARS OLD:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

Zephyrus said:

Sunday, July 16th, 2006
Emperor - The Key Club

Saturday, July 22nd, 2006
Slayer - Long Beach Arena

I would go to the show in San Diego for the National Day of Slayer, but with fuel prices going up and up, I can't afford the financial hangover that taking two days off from work will cause me.

sumairetsu said:
Seeing Emperor and Slayer in the same week! :kickass: :headbang:
I hate you

I can either try for Slayer or Emperor. I don't have enough to go to both, and Emperor is in NYC, meaning I'd need to bus up there from Philly

Blinded By Blood said:
I hate you

I can either try for Slayer or Emperor. I don't have enough to go to both, and Emperor is in NYC, meaning I'd need to bus up there from Philly

Don't hate me because I'm fortunate to have two shows timed within the same week. I almost wasn't able to get the Emperor tickets because they're so fucking expensive ($70 for cheap seats - has anyone seen my arm? :confused: ). I missed them the last time they came through (1999) because of a lack of funds and don't intend to miss them this time.

I do feel for you - I was hoping that Emperor would be doing more dates than just 2 on each coast.

sumairetsu said:
Don't hate me because I'm fortunate to have two shows timed within the same week. I almost wasn't able to get the Emperor tickets because they're so fucking expensive ($70 for cheap seats - has anyone seen my arm? :confused: ). I missed them the last time they came through (1999) because of a lack of funds and don't intend to miss them this time.

I do feel for you - I was hoping that Emperor would be doing more dates than just 2 on each coast.
Seriously. Candlelight records is based in Philly and they booked shows for NYC and LA :erk: And it's way too expensive too :erk: